26. Chance for me

Ethan Woods

Finally I confessed my feeling. I just can't hold it anymore. For almost 3 years I just dumb and stupid enough to not tell her the truth, until I realized that I'd already losing her while she get married. But not now, after what happened with her. She deserve better and she need to know this. I have to tell her everything.

She look at me disbelief and still quiet staring at me. She shakes her head.

"Ethan.. please don't! you're my best friend, how can you do that? No.. no..." She's almost crying this time.

"Sierra.. remember one time I tell you about my first love? She's the one that always smile happy all the time, she's so cheerful, kind and the sweetest girl on earth." I keep staring at her.

"And she's leave you behind because she already had someone else in her hearts?" She asked.

I nodded and smile. "She is you, Sierra."

"No, Ethan please don't, why Ethan? It shouldn't be like this! I tell you everything about him" She just crying and shook her head disbelief.

"I don't know why but one thing I know that I never have a place in your heart. Give me a chance Sierra. Just one chance to be with you.. You deserve better, I will not ever hurt you like he did before. I will make you became the happiest person on earth. I give you all you want, all of me, the best of me and will do anything to make you happy." I try to convinced her.

"Ethan.. I can't.... I'm sorry.. How may times I tried, I just can't get him out from my heart. I'm so sorry. I can't. He... He doesn't need to make an effort to make me happy. Just by seeing him, my heart just want to exploded happily. I'm sorry to hurt you this way." She said looking through my eyes.

"And it's always be him? is there another chance for me?" I asked her.

Axel Wellington

I can't believe that I can't control my self for not kissing her. I just did. She's so beautiful, She's my wife. I walk in and smile happily. Adeline was beside me while I still thinking about her. I see that she's talking with Ethan at the balcony.

I knew I lose Sierra. You already make me fall for you. How many times I've denied but the truth is I'm just crazy truly madly falling for you. For the first time in my life, I let someone break down my walls but I also let her break my hearts. I already fall for her but she falls for another man, and He is not me.

I smile stupidly cursing myself. I'm the one who always try to push her away, I'm the one who always speak harshly to her, she stay still there, smile for me, always with me, just like my mom who always stay beside me. I'm the one who said will not ever falling in love with her. Axel..... eat your words! Eat that!

_____________________________

How is it going? Are you enjoy the story? Tell me in comments below! 😉

Will Sierra give a chance for Ethan when Axel already falling for her?

Stay still with Falling for Sierra!
I will update as soon as possible ❤️