30. Diary Sierra

Axel Wellington

I open the diary page with the pen inside it. It's today, she just write it today.

Today is Axel birthday, I'm gonna made something for him. Today I successfully made my first chocolate cake after so many times I failed. Although I cut my fingertips again and again while cut the naughty salmon but I hope he like the dish! So excited, I can't wait him to come home and celebrate his birthday with me. I need go get ready. I hope he will kiss me this night like the night before.

I look at the box of band aid on the desk beside her bed. She just buy this to prepare when she cut her fingertips? How come someone will prepare for hurting her self again and again? She did this for me. I put it back again and open the other page before.

I can't believe today at the Charity, Axel is kissing me! Finally! I almost jump with this! but I'm really sad too. Ethan confess his feeling for me. I'm shock, never thought that he loves me after that long time we've been friends. He asked me to give him a chance and choose him. But I can't. It's always be him. I already have him in my heart and his name is Axel Wellington.

I read it again and again and repeat again her handwritten. She loves me. She really loves me! I close my face with my hands. Axel you're fucking idiots! You're the foolest person alive in this planet earth! I cursing my self.

Damn it!

I take a look at her phone on the bed. She didn't bring her phone. There are so many missed call from me and also Ethan, but she didn't answer his phone call and she didn't read his text too. I look at her wallpaper. That picture of me and her while staring each other at the church after our wedding vow.

God Damn it!

I take the notebook and go to my room. I read everything in that diary. Now I know, she's always waiting me to come home at night, she made a dinner many times but I didn't even take a look on it, She's always crying after what I said  to her before. She really loves me but I'm too dumb to know it. After all this time I thought that she loves Ethan, but I'm wrong. I'm totally wrong. She loves me. She loves this idiots...

God, I really love him. Please take care of him wherever he is. He's not coming home today. I'm so worried. I hope one day he will love me like I always do..

Sierra where are you now? All over the night I read everything from our first meet and before.

I hope I can use magic spell for him.

I smile while read this. That the first time she come to my office and give me the lunch box.

He called me bitch. I'm really hurt by his state. Why? Do I did something wrong? Axel.. It's almost 3 months but you still doesn't care with me, even you're never notice me. Are you really don't want me as I am? Do I have to give up on you? Judy said love always win, but can I win your hearts? can I be yours?

You're already win my hearts Sierra. I always open her room quietly before I'm going to work, she's still sleeping. I eat every lunch that she gave me, although many times she's give me much salt on it but I still eat that. I also tell my bodyguard to following her and protect her from the distances and give me any detail information about her. what is she doing,where is she, is she already go get home, with whom is she going. I remember when we sleep together at my Dad's mansion. I woke up earlier and for hours just staring at her while she hugging me like a baby koala. Sierra, I will fixed everything for you. I promise, You will be the happiest person on earth.

It almost 6.00 am and I heard the elevator is coming up. She's coming home. I put the notebook on my bed and run go down stairs to meet her. Sierra, I will paid everysingle tears that I've made before.