3. Dinner

Axel Wellington

There she is, in front of me standing like a statue. I know every girl will have that kind of reaction while they were see me, see me like i'm a Greek God. I just smile when I see her still quiet when we were talking. I just smile widely when I know that she still staring at me unbelief. She's looking more beautiful than her photograph and I like that.

"So you don't mind If you're both getting married first and afterwards start to know more each other?" my father asked.

"I don't mind it, It's okay for me" I just nodded.

"and you Sierra?" my father asked her, I just quiet waiting her answer.

"Umm... I.... I.... don't mind it too" she said slowly and nodded and I feel a relief in my heart for that answer. Good answer Sierra. I smile at her.

"So, what about the wedding celebration?" I look at Laura who asked.

"I think I just want a simple celebration with only just family, what about you Sierra?" I look at her to know about her thought about these. Her face really amuse me, I just ask her but she looks like I put a gun in front of her face, I can't help smiling when I look at that weird expression of her.

"ummm yeah sure, I agree with that." she nodded. Good Sierra, you give me a right answer again cause I don't want to expose our wedding and everything will done very well within my plan for us. I stare at her again and smile.

Sierra Heirstone

He just staring at me and smiling again and again, can he stop that?!! It's suffocating me, really... I don't even know my face would be look like what this time.. blushing red like the crab get into the boiling water.. arghhhh!!

Damn! I'm so nervous!

"I heard that you go to the same college with Axel, Sierra?" Ryan asked me.

"umm.. yes but I had an architecture major." I said.

"Do you know Axel when you were in college?" I heard Ryan asked me.

"She knows him better than anyone else." Sienna said frantically and I just give her a dead look 'stop-talking-Sienna!'.

"Oh really? tell me about that?" Ryan asked excitedly.

Okay, I'm dead now.

I just keep silent, what should I tell about him... think... think Sierra. I won't said that 'oh yeah, of course I'm the one who have been admiring him for almost 4 years and almost crazy about him.'

"umm.. of course everyone knows Axel Wellington. I just know the rumours and-"

"She's the one of girl that adimiring you axel...one of the die hard fans." Sienna said that.

I felt that my jawline was dropped. I look at her disbelief. What did she said?! What?!!!! are you kidding me Sienna???!!! She's really stab her sister in front of everyone. I just close my eyes when I heard everyone just laughing because of that statement. I will definitely kill my sister after this dinner. Yes, I promise that. I give her my angry stare and she just give me a wink. Oh gosh!

"Really? glad to know that. Because soon you will be my wife." I heard Axel said and I know that he looking at me. I feel my cheek are blushing red like a tomato.

"Mr and Mrs. Heirstone maybe I need to tell you, after we get married, I will come back and live in New York and I want Sierra to come with me there." I just look at him.

"Of course... You have to take care of my daughter." my dad smile happily.

"Yes sir." Axel slightly nod and smile at me.

"Come on we should celebrate this! for Axel and Sierra." Ryan hold the champagne glass and we do the same thing.

Yes! I'm getting married with the one and only Axel Wellington!

Mrs. Sierra Wellington! I really like that names! Kyaaaaaaaa.......