40. You're mine

Axel Wellington

I stand still looking at her while she's smiling at him. What are they doing? dating? I just keep staring at them and still standing from the distance.

I can't stand here any longer while see them together like that. I stomp and get in the restaurant hurriedly.

"How many times should I said to you to stop looking my wife" I said and give him a punch right on his face.

"Axel" She said looking at me disbelief. She came closer through him while he touch his bleeding nose.

"I said to you before, She's mine, and always be mine." I state angrily and try to give another punch to him then Sierra stand in front of me.

"Stop it... what're you doing?!" She looking at me.

"Lets go home Mrs. Wellington." I said and hold her hands.

"No, I won't. I want to take care of Ethan. He's bleeding"

"Alright, you give me no choice then." then I pick her up on my shoulder.

"Axel get me down! put me down!" She try to move and go down but I hold her tight.

I opened my car dan put her in there. I lock the car automatically and run to the driver seat.

"I can't believe you did this! I left my purse and my phone there." She said.

I just quiet and trid to control my anger. I park the car and she get out angrily.

I walk following her. When we get in the penthouse she turn around and facing me.

"I need my room key." She asked and hold up her palm asking her room key.

"Why you still dating with him?" I asked.

"What? dating? Ohh.. Yes, I have date with him, what's the matter with you?"

"I'm not allowed you to do that."

"You're not my father, don't said what I have to do!" She state angry.

"I'm your husband." She chuckled and smirk at me.

"Oh.. now you realize that I'm your wife? Oh.. I'm sorry cause I don't really feel like that."

"I'll show you that you're my wife." I grab her waist and kiss her. She tried to push me but I stay still kissing her. I can't hold myself to make her mine and only be mine.

Sierra Wellington

He kissed me. I try to push him but I can't. I kissed him back.He hold me closed to him, my body can't even resist the urge to react with his action. His touch, his lips, his love..

"I want you Sierra. You're mine." He said looking through my eyes then he pick me up without breaking our lips.

He put me down on bed gently and look at me full of desire. I want him too.

"Will you forgive me? Can we start again?" He touched our forehead while we still catch our breath together after the kiss.

"I need more time Axel." I said.

"You have forever with me baby." He kiss me again and start touching me.

I felt that, his love, his touch, his breath.

"I want you Sierra." He whisper. I nodded shyly and he start undressing me. My heartbeats so fast and I feel him inside me. The love I never felt before, the touch I never felt before. I want him, all of him. I hope this is not a dream, even if this is a dream, then let me sleep forever.