13. Stupid Things

Sierra Wellington

It's already one month Axel become my husband but he still cold to me. I will not give up with him. I wake up and go down stairs. I wanna looking for Axel and asked him to go to watch movie this weekend.

"Morning." Judy smile at me.

"Morning Judy." I smile and looking for Axel.

"Axel in the gym room beside the pool." Judy tell me. I smile shyly while she know what's I was looking for.

I just stare him in front of the door. Axel had a muscular body and I just stare his abs. He's really perfect! More than perfect I think. I just stand quietly and stare at him.

"Like what you see?" Suddenly Axel stare at me and made a smirk on his sweaty face. I really want to run over him and wipe the sweats from him.

"Close your mouth before flies get in there." He said and walk away from me. He always and always walk away from me.

"Hey! Today you're looking so damn good Axel." I smile adoring my handsome husband.

"Huh? Are you already drink much water today? Or you got beat on your head? I always looking good everytime." He smirk and walked away. Againnnn...

"Okay.. my handsome husband." I said teasingly and following him.

"Thanks for saying that I'm handsome. I mean I know that, you don't need to tell me that."

"Highly confidence Mr. Axel Wellington?" I asked him.

"Yes, I am." Shhhh! I can't believe my self why I love him that much.

"How if we going out this weekend for movie maybe?"

"I'm not interested watching movie with you. You always ask me every weekend huh?" He stare at me.

"Yeah... I'm just trying to knock your doors to get into your heart. When will you open it for me?" I smile. He chuckles.

"Never." He state and walk away. Again.

I sighed. Stay still Sierra, cheer up.

"Don't ever give up with him." Judy caressing my back. I nodded and smile at her.

"Come on, this weekend we will try to made a sirloin steak."

"Yes!" I thanked to Judy that teach me how to make a coffee, how to cook omelette, how to made sandwich and many others. I and Judy prepare all the ingredients.

"Judy can I cut the meat?" I stare at the chopping board in front of me with meat on it.

"Yes, you can cut that. Be careful the knife is so sharp cause it used specially for cut the meat." Judy still made a cream mushrooms soup for the steak sauce.

Axel Wellington

I already took a bath and go down stairs. I'm so hungry I hope Judy already cook something for me.

I stare at Sierra that try to chop something. I just stare on my couch and still looking at her and Judy.

"Shit! Judy!" She calls Judy.

I came closer to her. She just cut her fingertip on the chopping board. I see that blood is still dripping from her fingers.

"Oh gosh! Wait I will took the first aid baby." Said Judy panicked.

I took her fingers and sip that fingers. Her face shows that she hold the hurt and the stings from her finger cut.

"There it is." Judy said and put the box next to me. I opened the box and take a good care of her finger. She got 2 slash wounds on her fingers. I put the band aid on it.

"Why you always do the stupid things? Are you stupid? You don't even can cook at all, look you just try to cut your own fingers?" I state angry at her. She stare at me disbelief and I see hurt on her green eyes.

"I know I'm stupid but you don't need to tell me that I'm stupid too." She said.

"I'm sorry Judy, I've ruin everything." She walk away from the kitchen.

"Mind your own words Axel. She just trying to do everything for you. I know you know that." Judy said and left me too.

I just wipe my face. Why I'm so angry with her? She just hurt herself and I don't know why but I didn't like her reckless manner escpecialy when she just hurting herself. Sierra you really messing with my head.