5. Fall for Me

Sierra Wellington

"Are you crazy?" I still look at him.

"Yes, I am. are we clear?" he asked me.

Suddenly I remember when my daddy was cried while hold my hand walk down to the isle, my mother and Sienna was cried happily too, so did I when I said my marriage vow in the church. This is not gonna happening, is he really stupid or dumb.

"No, we are not clear." I state angrily. I see he sighed.

"Listen to me carefully, cause I don't like repeating what I just said for twice, Sierra." my heartbeats so fast. I just hurt with his every single word.

"I don't want this marriage, I don't want you to be my wife, I will give you a divorce paper after one year so you'll be free and do whatever you want to do. If you tell your parents and my dad about this, you know what I can do for your family. You also know that I have my power to do everything I want. So please being nice with me and do what I said." He smile at me with all his threats.

"Why? If you don't want this marriage, why you asked me for married with you? Why you asked my dad that you want to marry with his daughter?" I try so hard to hold back my tears. I will not crying in front of him. I never ever crying in front of everyone, not even him.

"Because I have to, my father want me to get married and after that all the company will be handover for me. So we make a deal for this."

I smile hurtly. "You fooled me? married with me just to get all of it? Do you think I just a thing or a bridge to get what you want?!" I said sarcasticly. I just really hurts while he enlighten me.

"It's not like the way you've thinking, you also have a privillage, you can live in my penthouse, use my cars, meet me everyday, use all the facility I have and I will give you much money to go shopping and have fun with yourself." He open his wallet and pull one card and give it to my palm. I just look at him disbelief. I throw the card to him and stare him.

I laugh teasingly. "I don't need your money."

"Feisty? try to caught my attention? sorry I don't even interested with you." He said and stare at me too. He's a jerk!

"I will make you fall for me." I said this while look at his eyes. He chuckled and shook his head.

"You gotta be kidding me." he smile and look at me disbelief.

"I've never been this serious in my life Axel Wellington. I will make you fall for me and begging for my love." I said seriously and go to my room and shut the door hardly in front of his face.

I can't holding back again my tears, they're just falling down through my cheeks. I go down and hug my knees and crying silently. I never thought my life will be like this. My husband don't want me but I will not give up easily.

Axel Wellington, you already stole my Heirstone become a Wellington, so I will stole your heart and I'll show you and made you begging for every inch of me.