7. Lunch for you

Axel Wellington

I'd staring at my laptop for an hour but I just only drowning in my own thought about her. I don't know what really happen with me, I keep thinking about her. She will made me falling for her? this is insanse, she's crazy, I have no time for all this sh*t, I've never have any feeling in my relationship before and even I have no heart, it could be impossible for me to falling in love. I remember when I gave her my credit card and she throw that card in front of me. I never give anyone my card, I'll try to be good with her and she just deny it. Don't blame me for any bad things that I will do through her..she has just started, not me..

How dare she did that to Axel Wellington. I will make her paid the price for doing that. Suddenly I heard her voice. I shook my head. Arghh!!

"You're crazy Axel, she's not here, you think too much about her." I try focus on my laptop but I still heard her voice. What on earth is going on in my head!

Suddenly my door was flung open and there she is standing in front of me.

"Sorry sir, I try to get her out but she kick me and bite my hands." Bryan my security guard said. I give him my hand, and he nodded.

"Axel, they didn't let me to meet you, they even didn't believe me that I'm your wife." She said. I just look at her. What is she doing here?!

"Bryan, Lina, you can get out." I said and they come out from my office.

"Are you crazy? what are you doing here?" I ask angrily to her.

"I just.... I come to give you this. Lunch for you" she come closer at my desk and put a box in front of me. I just look at the lunch box and I could see sandwich in the lunch box.

"Don't come to my office again." I said gritted my teeth and made a harsh tone in every words I said.

"I just want to make something for you but you were going to office so early so-" she try to explain.

"I said, don't ever come to my office again. Understand?" I said without breaking my stare towards her.

"No promises." she smile at me. I sighed. This girl will cause many troubles into my life.

"Get out from here or I will let Bryan take you out." I said abruptly.

She hold her hands up, nodded and turn around walk towards to the door.

"I made it with Judy, this my first sandwich I've ever made. Eat that, bye Axel, See you at home." She smile and get out from my room.

I shook my head, this girl is really make me headache. How I can stay with her for one year ahead? I almost crazy for being with her within 2 days. I look at the sandwich, bacon cheese and eggs. That's looks so delicious.

Eat

Not eat

Eat

Not eat.

Just eat it Axel, no one will know that. I smile and take the sandwich.