44. She is my wife

Sierra Wellington

"Mr. Wellington,Is she the same girl in the restaurant before? Can you tell us about this girl?" They still trying to get the answer from us. Suddenly Axel stop walking and this makes me almost crush myself at him but he grab my waist to keep my balance. I heard he sighed and I could see his annoyance face.

"Can you guys just leave us alone after I give the statement?" Axel said to them. I can see the reporter just nodded and be ready with what he will confirm now. I stand still beside him. His hand still wrapped around my waist, made me feel safe. I'm not comfortable with all the camera surrounding us, I kept my eyes to look the other side and take a look at Axel.

"She is my beautiful wife, Mrs. Sierra Wellington." He said that with his genuine smile looking at me. I'm not even realized that I'm smiling with his words. He said to everyone that I'm his wife. Then Shane has coming to help us block them and made a way back to the car.

"Excuse me." Axel said and leads us out of the crowded reporter there. I still can hear they all ask more questions about what he said before. I just didn't believe what he said few minutes before. He let me slid in the car and get in beside me afterwards.

I think I must be dreaming. Okay... Down to earth Sierra!!! I still looking through the crowded outside the car, I shook my head and touch my forehead. Okay.. I think I'm not really ready to be the spotlite.

"Are you okay?" He hold my hands then I smile and nodded.

"What are you doing?"

"What?" He asked.

"What did you just said to them?"

"You heard it."

"Did you mean it?"

"Sure. Is there anything wrong?"

"Yeah.. I thought something wrong with you. Did you bump your head or something?"

He grinned and pull me into his hug.

"I bumped into you." He said and kisses my forehead.

"Where are we going? We didn't get our dinner. I'm hungry."

"It's secret. Stay still, We are on the way to get our dinner."He said and I lay down my head on his shoulder. We stay like this while the car take us away. I closed my eyes, feeling so comfortable in his embrace. Axel.... is it really you? I can feel he kissed my hair and caressing my back. I just want to stay like this forever.

"Wake up baby.. We're just arrived." I heard he whisper and gently wake me up.

"I'm hungry." I said with my sleepy voice.

"Okay, we get our dinner." He chuckled.

I get out from the car and see that we are in the tall building, I don't have any idea where it is. I've been sleep on the way here and have no idea where Axel take me out for our dinner.

I can feel wind breeze touched my skin and sent all the goosebumps on it, and at the same time when I crossed my arms he covered me with his suit.

"Going up first with Shane, wait me there, I should made a call for awhile, I'll catch up later." He kiss my temple and I'm walking with Shane beside me slid in the elevator to get in the restaurant up there.

"Is it the restaurant up there Shane?" I asked.

"Yes mam, the skydinning restaurant." I smile at him. The elevator slid open, Shane give me sign with his hand to slid out from the elevator.

I walk in the restaurant. I can see the view up here was so breathtaking. Lights of New York at night and I could see the Brooklyn bridge too. I hold my gown and step carefully. There is no other customers in this restaurant only the servers pass by. It's weird I thought. A young lady was coming to me.

"Mrs. Wellington, please coming this way." I smile and walk behind this young lady. This restaurant is so beautiful in every detail for the interior design of it. I can hear someone has playing the grand piano there, playing the beautiful intrumental and also I see the table was set with two chair beside the glass wall of New York city view. I also can see candles and the rose petals scattered all over the floor. This is so beautiful....no this is not only beautiful... this is amazing!

I sit after the young lady pull the chair for me and said thank you for it.

"Excuse me, Is the restaurant is open for public? cause I didn't see any customer in here."

"All was booked by Mr. Wellington." She smile and I give my oh-I-See face.

"Excuse me Mrs. Wellington, I'll go get your dinner."

"But I'm not yet ordered."

"All was prepared by Mr. Wellington." I smile and nodded. Where is he? Why he doesn't came  here yet? All this beautiful decoration, romantic dinner, candles and rose petals? Why he is so unpredictable? Oh My! Axel Wellington what are you gonna do this time??