20. Watching on her

Axel Wellington

'Axel... can you please stop looking around and start looking at me? I like you and I love you' this statements just repeat again and again on my mind.

She said this while she still looking for Ethan Woods to hang out with him. Is she only lying with her words? Or she wanna do a revenge after what I said to her before? I just really mad heard what she said. This is just her games, and I shouldn't get along with her game anymore..but she's always messing with my feeling..

Don't Axel! Don't ever use your heart for her. I made a phone call.

"Where is she?" I asking my personal bodyguard.

"She's in the restaurant with Ethan woods. Many reporters still trying to reach her." I sighed and anger start risen up in my blood after heard his name. See.. she always be with him...

"Keep watching on her." I hang up. I order him to following her while she's go to work until she got back home and tell me everything about it, but I just get information that she always go with Ethan Woods, again and again.

Sierra Wellington

What is he doing right now? I'm not prepared or buy any lunch box for him today. Is he already get his lunch? I just take a look at the ring on my finger. My beautiful diamond wedding ring. How it's gonna work if he didn't love me? What should I do? I just keep thinking about him again and again. I can't even get him out of my mind. Stupid. Yeah, I know that, but nothing I can do to change it. My stupid silly heart always belongs to him..

I just come back from my mind while Ethan hold my hands on the table. I pulling my hands and looking at him.

"What?" I ask and he's smiling.

"I just staring at you while you're still thinking about someone."

"Huh? I'm sorry I'm just thought another thing. Sorry for that. So, what's about the meeting?" I try to come back to the topic while suddenly I drowning on my mind before.

"Stop crying. I don't like to know or to see you've cried. I hate it." He said.

"I'm not." I smile to him.

"I know when you crying, you sad, I know you better than others Sierra." Ethan keep looking at me.

"Ethan-"

"Tell me Sierra. You always have me as your best friend to tell about anything." I sighed and still looking at him. I quiet for a while and he's still waiting me to talk.

"I- I just fight this morning with him. You know how much I love him. I just don't know what should I do. Even how many times that he has rejected me but my hearts always find the way to forgive him and to come back again loving him more. I love him Ethan, even I love him more than I love myself, but He didn't even notice me." Tears fall down on my cheek, I just wipe it and try to smile. Ethan come closer and hug me tightly.

"It's okay to cry, you don't have to always pretend that you're strong Sierra. You have me Okay?" I nodded and crying again.

Ethan Woods

We just get out from the restaurant than I see many reporters out there. I just walking with her by my side. Reporters start blocking our ways and start asking questions.

"Miss, are you dating with Axel?"

"Miss, who are you? Axel new girlfriend's?"

"Miss are you dating with Axel or this man?"

"You're out from his apartment this morning. Will you explain to us and confirm that rumours?" I see that Sierra try to avoiding them and keep walking away.

"Miss-" I see someone just pull her. I grab her arm and hug her.

"She's my girlfriend. Do not disturbing her anymore. Get out from our way!" I state angry to them. I hug Sierra and opened the car for her and drive away.

"Um.. Sorry for say that. I didn't mean-" I start talking about what I said before.

"It's okay Ethan. I know what you did before just to protect me and want them didn't disturb me anymore." She smile and I nodded.

Sierra, It's really hurts me when I see you crying in front of me because of him. I can't help my self to stay still looking you like this. Will you give up with him? Cause I have made a decision to tell you the truth. Soon.