34. Drunk Drunk Drunk

Sierra Wellington

Suddenly I felt a hands touching my bare waist and I just take a look who he is?

"Hi Sexy Lady, wanna go down to the dance floor with me?" I stare at him. He's not him. Why I thought that maybe him.

"Sure, Why not?" I smile and stand on my feet and put my hand on his hand. He leads me to the dance floor. The music just beat so hard, I just move my body through the beats and the alchohol seems start working on me. I feels he start kissing my neck and I try to push him away, but his hands still grab my waist. I try again so hard when he still kissing me and try to reach my lips.

Suddenly a pair of hands just pull him away and someone has punch him so hard.

"Let out your hands from my wife." I take a look. He's like him. I smile, Sierra you're really drunk right now! I stand on my feet looking at them.

"Don't ever touching mine, I don't like sharing what's mine." and he punch him again. What are they doing? Playing smack down on the dance floor? I just held my head. It's getting worst I got a bad headache this time. I almost fall down then touchdown on something really hard. It's feels good, his parfum is what I'm craving for.

Axel Wellington

I tracked her phone. She's in the Light clubs. I get in with my bodyguards. I just looking at her, the clubs is so crowded and I just get what I'm looking for. She is dancing with another man. I walk through the crowded trying to get her back. I see that jerk start to kissing her neck but she try to push him away. I pull his shirt and punch him so hard right on his face. How dare he kissing and touching my wife like that.

"Let out your hands from my wife." He's touch the blood from the edge of his lips.

"Your wife is so damn hot." He said teasingly.

"Don't ever touching mine, I don't like sharing what's mine." I come closer and punch him again and again. He will paid the price for what he did to her. I just breath out and look at her. She's almost fall down but I got her in my chest. I hug her tightly. What the hell is she wearing? I take off my jacket and put on her shoulder and get her up on my arms. She's drunk.

"Go get her purse and take care of that bastard." I said to my bodyguard and take her out on my arms.

I put her on my cars and get her seatbelt and then drive back at home. I take her up on my arms again to the penthouse. She's really fits on my arm. Why she must be this skinny. The red dress make her looks so damn hot! I really wanna make out with her but I don't wanna do it while she's drunk. I put her on my bed and changing her clothes with my shirts and get in the bed with her in my arms.

"No.. noo don't touch me, I already have a husband." She's mumbling and moves from my arms when she still asleep. She must be have a bad dream.

"Sshhh it's me schatje.. I will not let anyone touch you. I'm here and always be. I love you." I kiss her lips. Sierra you drive me really crazy. I want you so badly Schatje!