38. Calls

Sierra Wellington

I open my eyes when I felt hand caressing my hair. There he is sit on the edge of bed and looking at me and smiling.

"Good morning Mrs. Wellington." He smiling sweetly.

"What are you looking for?" I asked when I see he just staring at me with his grin.

"You." He still not breaking his stare.

"Are you going to work?" I see that he already wearing his suit and so damn perfectly handsome in that. I can't help myself to not staring at him. Blame him to be the most charming human being..

"Yes.." He nodded.

"You looks really admiring the view? Should I take off this suit?"

Shit! I closed my eyes, he know that I'm staring at him. I open my eyes and bravely take a look at him.

"Very confident Mr. Wellington?" I get out from bed and go to his desk on the corner room to take my phone.

"Have a dinner with me tonight?" He asked.

I look at him. I really want it too but I really need to rethinking all of these. Why he changed suddenly like this? What's going on? What really happened with him? Does he just pity with me? or maybe because he just feel guilty with me? This is ridiculous but what I really need right know just time for myself.

"What's bother your mind?" He standing right in front of me.

I shook my head. "Can I get my room key?" I hold my hand and open my palm to asked my key.

"No, you sleep here next to me. It's your room, our room." He touched my cheek and give a kiss on my forehead.

"I need to go. I call you later." I nodded by his state and he walking out.

I sighed. What should I do now? My phone is buzzing.. I take a look at the screen.

Ethan is calling..

It's been a week that I tried to avoiding him. I think I need to clear everything with him now.. I'm tired avoiding him or even Axel before. It's drained me. I put my phone on my ears.

"God! Sierraaa finally you answer my calls." He said after I pick up his calls.

"What do you want?'' I asked.

"I need to talk... just talk, I will explain everything... stop avoiding me."

Should I meet him? Should I talk to him? I quiet at this time.

"Alright.. I go get ready." I hang up the phone. I wanna make everything clear today. Yes, should be clear today.

Axel Wellington

"I need to go. I call you later." I said and get out from the room.

I go downstairs and see the little box on the table. I take the box and open it. That was a car key. Yes, I brought a new one for her. I forgot that I want to give her this one. I smile and make my way upstairs to give her this present.

I stand in front of the door when I heard she's talking on her phone.

"Alright.. I go get ready." I heard she said that. I get in the room and she's already in the bathroom. I took her phone and see that she answered call from Ethan. I sighed. That guy can't stop looking for my wife. I should let him know that he didn't have a right to love my wife. Watch me and see me Ethan.