36. Believe you

Sierra Wellington

I get ready to meet Sam this afternoon, I will pick her up at school and learn how to make pancakes at her house. I'm really boring cause I didn't working anymore, and I don't wanna be at home all day. Ethan still tried to contact me for many many times but I need time only with myself. I don't wanna deal with everything for now... I take my bag and my car keys and go down stairs. Axel must be went off to work. I'm wearing my ripped jeans and my flannel t-shirt and make my hair into ponytail.

"Judy.. I'm looking for my notebook. I put it on the nightstand but It's not there... I tried to looking it everywhere and still not found it. If you find it, please tell me and give it back to me okay?" I said to Judy while she's in the kitchen.

"I'll help you to look all over the penthouse." She said.

"Thank you Judy, I gotta go." I smile at her and walk through the elevator.

"Where are you going?" I jump on my place and hold my chest. I turn around by that voice. I sighed relief when I see him.

"You'd scared me!" I said.

"Where are you going?" He's walk toward me and closed the distance between us.

"I don't have to tell you." I said calmly.

"Yes you have." He step forward and he stand just a few inch in front of me.

"Don't go with another man or get drunk while I'm not there. I 'll go with you." He said next to my ears and grab his jacket from the hanger behind me.

"No.. Why you are so annoying Axel." He look at me waiting for the answer.

"Okay.. okay... I'll go pick up Sam and going to Judy's house to cook with her." I'm explaining what will I do with her.

"Alright... I get you there."

"No.. I already told you, You still didn't believe me? You're ridiculous Axel!" I push the elevator button and waiting it comes up.

"Sierra..."

"If you're not believe me with what I said before, better we have time for each other to rethinking about our marriage. This is not gonna work with us." I shook my head and get in the elevator.

"Sierra pleaseee.."

"If you step in the elevator than I will never come back here again." I look at him.

"Okay.." He hands up and take two step back let me get inside the elevator by myself.

"Call me when you get there, don't go to the club and drinking again and I'll pick you up when you're done." He said.

"I drive my own car." I give him to take a look at my car keys which I hold up and the elevator was closed.

Axel Wellington

I'm so freaking out after that night at the club. I want her just to be safe. I believe her but I just want her be protected and coming home again. I didn't go to work today, I want to be by her side after that terrible night. But I need to make sure, she'll be okay.. I will call my personal bodyguard.

"Keep her safe. Stay the distance. Keep her from the paparazi too. Text me anything about her." I hang up the phone.

"Why you didn't believe her?" Judy asked me.

"I do, but I just need to make sure that she'd be okay and go home safely."

"But-"

"Everyone knows she's with me Judy. All media and the news talk about it. As a businessman you know that I have a lot of enemies Judy. I just want her to be okay wherever she is." I look at her and she nodded.

"Judy can you help me?"

"What?" She ask.

"Help me to move all her stuff at my room now. I need her to sleep in my room on my bed with me. We shouldn't have a separate room." She smile and nodded.

From tonight you'll sleep on my arms Sierra. I smile while thinking about this.

Maybe I looked like a sick teenager with a stupid grin on my face.. I don't care.. as long as she's with me... That's all matter.