18. Hungry Godzilla

Sierra Wellington

We just keep quiet for along the way. He keep driving while I just staring the window beside me. Suddenly I heard my stomatch has groaned. I'm hungry but now I'm not in the mood talking with Axel after what he said before. I just hold my tummy trying to stop the dragon roaring like that again. Please be quiet! this is embarassing.

I see that he turn the right into the rest area and park the car in front of  the restaurant. I keep looking the other side and still don't want to look at him or even still pretend I'm not care why he was pull over into the restaurant.

"Do you want still here? Don't you want to get lunch? I thought I heard a monster has just groaned." He use the black cap and black glasses and get out from the car without I even said a word. What a good way to embarassing yourself Sierra! I'm still mad with Axel and don't wanna talk to him. He standing outside the car waiting me to come with him.

I get out the car and following him behind to get in the restaurant. We sat in the corner and take a look at the menu book.

"Hei, I'm Patricia, Let me serve you, What do you want to order?" She asked and keep staring at Axel.

"I want a large cheeseburger, large fries, ice lemon tea and-"

"Are you think you are Godzilla? You ate that much?" I stare at him. The waitress just chuckled and stop while I staring at her with my evil stare.

"And Calamari please." I smile happily after order my food.

"Give me a cheese egg sandwich and a cup of hot cappucinno." He closed the menu book.

"Okay, I'll be back with your food." The waiters smile sweetly to Axel even only just see it, I think  I'm going to puke.

Axel Wellington

The waitress comes up with our food. I see her eyes brightened with that. I don't know someone will be so happy while seeing their food. I look at her while she ate her cheeseburger. All of girl will behave nicely in front of me, especially when they're eating but this one is the only exception for all the girl and only girl who sit in front of me now. She's eating like she hasn't been eat for a week before...

"What are you looking for? Never see a princess eating before?" She asked while still munching her fries.

"I just look at the Hungry Godzilla. You're scary when you're hungry." I open up my glasses and eat my lunch.

"I might eat you." She state seriously looking at me. I just nodded and look at her. She take a fries while she still handed her burger.

"Don't ever touch my fries. If you want it, you have to eat it with your nose." I chuckles with her state.

"The Godzilla is very very hungry?" I teasing her and take her fries as fast as I could.

"You...!" She just staring at me like I already took her diamond. In my heart, I can't help my self not to smile while see her expression. She act like she's angry but that's so cute I thought.