12. Cold

Axel Wellington

It's already 7.00 pm. I still working this time, I need to sign all the files and prepare for my meeting tomorrow. I look at my phone when Judy is calling appear on the sceen.

"yup" I said.

"Just go home, Sierra catch a cold, I need to go home, I don't want to leave her alone at penthouse." She said.

"She got a cold?" I asked her.

"She's got a bad fever and cold, I already calls the doctor, she already drink her medicine and she's sleeping now." I signed.

"I'm on my way." I hang up the phone. I look at my inbox and she's still texting me.

Hubby, are you already eat? Sorry I didn't bring your lunch today. (Sent 01.00pm)

Axel, i'm home, Don't work too hard, I will waiting you at home. (Sent 05.00 pm)

This girl really can't stop bothering me even when she's sick. I got my suit and drive my car back to the penthouse. I get in and Judy come to me.

"I need to go home, you have to give her this, she needs to drink it again but she's still sleeping and I don't wanna wake her, Check her temperature, last time I checked that was 38.5 C degrees." I stare at the medicine that Judy put in my hand.

"Axel.." I look towards Judy.

"Take care of her." I nodded and Judy slid in the elevator.

I go to her room and open the door quietly. I Hope she didn't wake up this time. I get in and see she's still sleeping. I come closer and put my hands on her forehead. She's still burning. I sit beside her bed and staring at her. Her face was so pale and more skinny I guess. I put her hair behind her ears. Is she got sick because I threw her to the pool in the midnight?

It's 12.00 pm I already clean up my self. I sit on the couch with my laptop on my lap in her room. I don't know what really happen with my self. I just sit there and sometimes take a look at her while she's still sleeping. I still work while suddenly I see that she moves in her blanket.

She's wake up. I pretend still working on my laptop.

"Axel, why are you here?" She look at me, so do I.

"This is my penthouse, am I wrong?" I asked her.

I put my laptop on the couch and come closer to her. I take the thermometer to check her temperature. She just staring at me while I put it in her ears. I look at the thermometer that show me her temperature is 37.5 C degress. She just smiling and blushing.

"Stop it or I will get out." I look at her while she still smiling.

Sierra Wellington

"Stop it or I will get out." He said coldly. I'm so happy with him by my side. He sit on my bed side.

"Can you stay with me tonight?"

"No" He put my medicines on my palm and give me water.

"Drink it." He said. I smile and drink it.

"Thank you." I smile shyly. Axel take care of me while I was sick.. oh my gosh... Kyaaaaaa

"Are you worried about me?" I asked nervously.

"No." There he is my ice husband has just came back!

"You're here in my room. I know that you were worried about me." I state teased him. He get back on the couch.

"Judy asked me to do this." He said while still looking at the laptop on his lap.

"Can I just lay down and staring at you? I will not bothering you. I promise." I give my peace sign with my hands and smile widely.

"No."

"Can I-?"

"No." Even I'm not finished yet talking he already said no. I sighed. Why he is so damn annoying?! Keep trying Sierra! I encourage my self.

"How about we go out for lunch tomorrow?"

"No."

"Dinner?"

"No."

"Are you only have 'no' as an answer?" Finally He stare at me.

"I thought you're worried about me." I said almost audible. Sad. That's what I feel for now.

"Maybe yes..." I look at him unbelieve what he said. He said yes?! He just stand up and take his laptop.

"In your dreams." He smile at me and walk out from my room. I give him my angry face.

Axel Wellington, I really need strike your head with a frying pan so hard so you will think twice before talking with me harshly. Why I'm not even angry with everything that you said? I know, because I love you more than I hate you.