37. I'm sorry

Sierra Wellington

I can made my own pancake with Sam, we were talking about many things, even we didn't notice while Judy already get home. I excused myself to Judy and Sam to get home. I park my car in the basement, get in the penthouse, I'm so tired, I just need sleep right now. I go upstairs and open the door of my room.

Locked. My room is locked. As I remember I didn't lock my room before I go. What really happened with this door? Is it broken? I try to handed the handle and push it again harder this time but It still doesn't work at all.

"From tonight you're room is here." I turn around and see Axel lean on the door of his room.

"What?! What are you doing? I don't want have a room with you." I said and go down stairs and lay down on the couch.

"I want to fixed everything Sierra. I already move all of your stuff in my room, sorry I mean our bedroom." He said.

"Better I sleep in here." I said then shifting my body to find the comfortable position on the couch.

"Stubborn." I still closed my eyes and pretend didn't hear what he said.

"Okay.. I have my own ways." I still stay sleep like I did before.

Then he pick me up and hold me tight with his arms while he walking upstairs.

"Get me down." I try to get down from his arms.

"Stop moving or we gonna fall down together."

"Axel, get me down!" I said and he threw me gently on the bed. I sit on the edge bed.

"Are you crazy?!" I state and he kiss my forehead.

"Yes I am. That's all because of you. I'm crazy for you."

"Oh really?" And he kneel down in front of me and hold my hands.

"I'm really sorry for everything. I will fixed everything from now."

"With?" I ask

"Show you how much I love you." He said looking through my eyes. I'm really melting by his words but I can't hold myself to remind again everything that he has done for me. He called me bitch, he threw my cake, rejected me again and again. I wipe tears that escape from the corner of my eyes.

"It's too late Axel, I already shut the door of my heart for you." I looking at him.

"Not too late for me. I already stay in, so I don't need to be worried if you already shut the door." He smile.

Yes, that's true. He's true.. He always stay there no matter how much I try to get him out.

"I need more time, you broke my hearts into pieces. You treat me like I'm a piece of shit." I said.

"Yeah I know... I know that, I'm sorry for that." He still staring at me.

"I don't need you to feel sorry about that." I said.

"I just want to fix everything, I wanna paid every single tears that I've made before. I just want to be with you..I want us together.. Just wait and watch me. Will you forgive me and can we just start all over again?" He still hold my hands.

"I don't know. I really need more time Axel."

"Do you love me?" He asked me. I just quiet with that question.

I do love you Axel Wellington and will always be. But I'm just still quite and didn't say any words.

"Sleep here with me." He touch my hair and my cheek. I shook my head sign that I don't want it too.

"Stubborn... Just sleep here, I will sleep on the couch in the corner room. Okay?" He look at me. I get in the blanket and turn around to not facing him. He kiss my head and I'm just closed my eyes.

"Goodnite schatje." I heard he said after he give me a goodnite kiss on my head. Axel... Is that you? Really you? I'm afraid that it's all just my dreams.

Axel Wellington

I put my laptop on my desk and lay down my body on the couch. It's already 3 am in the morning. I can't remember when the last time I get my sleep. I can't sleep well every night. That's happened after my mom has passed away. I always stay awake at night and just sleep for only 3 or 4 hours until morning. I closed my eyes and try to get some sleep. 

Suddenly I felt a blanket was covering over me on the couch and a hand just touching my hair and my face.

"Sleep tight Axel." I heard her voice. Then I grab her hands.

"You scared me to death." She seems so shocked when I grab her hands.

"I can't sleep, can I join with you on the bed?" I asked.

"Just... just sleep no more anything else." She said looking at me. I nodded and get in the bed with her.

She gives me her back. Oh really Sierra! You're the one and only that just give me your back. I came closer and hug her from behind.

"What are you doing? I said just sleep no more-"

"You didn't said I can't hug you while sleep. Please just stay like this.." I said.

"Axel..." she try to get out from my arms, but I'm still quiet and hug her. She's really fit in my arms. If only I realized this feeling long time ago, I will definitely have her like this time.. Feels so right, so comfortable. I felt she just quiet and didn't move anymore. I smile and kiss her head. Maybe she already fall asleep in my arms. You're mine Sierra and always be mine.