9. My room

Sierra Wellington

I staring my phone and see that Axel only read my message and didn't even text me back. I open again the last text message that I sent to him.

Hi, husband! Judy already made a dinner for us, I'll be waiting for dinner together at home, see you ❤️

He just read that. I really want to hit his head with a frying pan right now.

"Sierra, I wanna go home, It's already 8.00 pm, I've already made you a dinner." Judy said to me while I just lying on the couch.

"Thanks Judy, I wanna waiting Axel for dinner together, I already text him." I smile and waved goodbye to Judy.

It almost more than one hour I'm waiting him to come home. I take a look at the clocks, It's 9.30 pm and Axel still not coming home yet. Is he coming home this lately everyday? How can someone able to work all day long? he thinks he's a robot? I walk and strolling around the house, while I want to go back to my room I take a look at his room.

I never look or even get into his room, so I open it and walk in there. His room is twice bigger than mine. He has a desk,a big cupboard full of books, a big walk in closet and a king size bed, I can smell his parfume fullfil in this room. I walk to the big glass that shows a view of New York. I can stay here all day long because how comfortable his room. I jumping into the bed and get the blanket over me. His perfume is driving me crazy and slowly I feel so sleppy and without any second anymore, I go to my dreamland.

Axel Wellington

I go home lately today, I need to finished my work as soon, so I can takeover all over the companies. I see the dinner on the dinning table was ready there but I already have my dinner at office. I just want to lying on my bed and take a rest. I felt so tired now.

I go to upstairs and see my door's room is not closed properly, so I open it slowly. I look at the small light beside my bed show me that Sierra sleep on my bed with my blanket covering her. This girl really?! Sleep on my bed, in my room.

I staring at her for a seconds, She's so cute while asleep. What are you thinking Axel?! just get her out from your bed. Now.

I hold her in my arm and she still sleeping while I take her. Sierra, I will make you stop disturbing me again. I throw her to the swimming pool while she was sleeping.

"AAAAAAA!!!!" She gasped for air and her face was so shocked. I just go down close to her in the edge of the pool.

"Don't ever get into my room, sleep on my bed, you have not permitted for that." I turn around and go back to my room.

"Axel!!!! I hate you!!!" I heard her yelling.