PART SIX

I rushed to my car and drove home, not bothering to look back. I was so overwhelmed with emotions, thoughts ran through my mind and the only thing i wanted to do was curl up into a ball and forget everything.

As soon as I got home I kicked my heels off and changed into some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I picked up my adorable little dog Luna and both of us  cuddled on my bed. Not long after, sleep took over my mind and my eyes shut.

I woke up abruptly, pulling out my phone to check the time. It was 3:00 am but I couldn't go back to sleep. So I  decided to look through all your notifications. I had received so many messages from Zendaya, Laura, Harrison and Jacob asking if I was okay. I didn't want to reply so i left them all on read.

But Tom had sent so many messages so you opened your phone to read them.

TOM

-> IF YOU EVER GO NEAR TOM AGAIN I WILL HURT YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE.

-> ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LOOK AT TOM AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF IT.

-> JUST WAIT AND SEE

-> I WILL EXPOSE YOU

-> DONT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME. I WILL DESTROY YOU.

-> MAKE ONE MOVE, JUST ONE MOVE.

It was quite amusing. I assumed that this would be Brittany trying to threaten me. I rolled my eyes at the screen.  But then I thought about what she said. "I will hurt you and everyone you love."

What did she mean by this?

How would she do that? She can't!

But this is Brittany. She's mental enough to do anything.

*flashback*

My back hits the wall as Brittany's arm pins my against it. A piercing glare never leaves her eyes. Struggling to get out of her grip I try wiggling out of her surprisingly strong arms. All these times i thought she was joking with the threats. I never knew she would actually hurt me. The door slams shut and I am still clueless as to where I am.

"This is not a joke!" She sneers.

"Stay away from Tom if not I will do much worse than physically hurt you!" She hisses as she jabs her elbow into my side.

Her other hand raises and makes contact with my face. My tears don't hesitate to fall. Streaming down my face one by one as my cheeks light up in flames. I again try pushing her off me, but this time she lets go. Struggling to breathe I wheeze.

"Make sure she learns her lesson" she says confidently to the two men waiting near the door. They approach me, cracking their knuckles with smug grins on their faces.

"No please.." I whisper as my body lets out a whimper.

Before I could say anything else, everything goes blank.

*end of flashback*

a/n woop