PART FORTY THREE

a/n i mean look at them. tom and tessa own my heart

"I just remembered that you will never be mine again, because... of me" he mumbled. That hit me, he still had feelings for me. I didn't know what to say.

I just sat there and nodded.

"I don't know what happened," he said quietly.

"You deserve someone so much better than me" he said.

"No Tom you can't say that! Humans make mistakes it's okay," i said to him.

He kept his head down unable to look at me.

Zendaya looked at the two of you and pouted, a small 'aww' escaped from her lips.

"Come on let's pick some tv shows to watch." I said trying to make him happy. He just stayed there with his head down.

"Come on!" I urged. I grabbed his arms and pulled him up.

A little smile appeared on his face. I grinned at him and gave him the remote.

"You choose!" I said as you sat on the couch. He chose a show and we started watching. Half way through on of the episodes i got up to get some popcorn.

I was holding my phone and then it buzzed, I looked and saw it was from Brittany.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Why would she send me anything? I slowly slide open the message.

It was a picture of her cheating as i already knew. But this time i could the person who she was with. It was Harrison.

Tears filled your eyes as i placed the popcorn in a bowl down. I could feel your cheeks heat up and my ears burn. Anger and sadness filled my mind.

Harrison moved on so quickly.

I obviously meant nothing to him. I took the bowl to the couch along with my phone. Once I entered the living room both Zendaya and Tom turned to me. It was obvious I crying because your eyes were red and puffy. Little sniffles escaped my lips.

"What happened Y/N?!" Zendaya said in shock as she jumped up and ran towards me. I opened my phone and showed Zendaya the picture. She gasped a small "oh my..." left her lips.

a/n whoops