PART TWENTY EIGHT

I got ready for work. Once I had arrived at work the day flew by, most of the day was spent with Harrison. Just laughing and talking, he made me forget about all my problems. I really liked him.

I did my work as i talked to him, people came in and out of my trailer.

Then he said "um Y/N would you like to go out with me tonight?" I looked at him for a moment. His eyes were perfect and his smile so calm and welcoming.

"Yes sure." I said smiling at him.

"Well I gotta get going now, I will pick you up tonight." He said giving me a hug.

I hugged back "alright see you later tonight."

Right after Harrison left, Zendaya came running in. And then she stopped, "so you and Harrison are getting pretty close, right?" She said lifting one eyebrow with a little smirk playing on her lips.

"Well yeah I guess, I mean he asked me out tonight." I said quietly.

"DID YOU JUST SAY WHAT I THINK YOU SAID?!" She yelled into my face, was she overreacting? Nope that was just Zendaya.

"Um yes?" I said, it was more of a question honestly.

"OMG I SHIP YOU AND HARRISON ALREADY!" She screamed even louder.

"Shhh be quiet... no one knows about this, remember?" I say.

"Oh yeah, sorry" she says with a huge grin on her face.

When i had finished with work i headed home to get ready. Zendaya came with me because she said she was going to be picking my outfit. Once I was ready, i waited for Harrison while Zendaya kept telling me that I looked absolutely amazing.i couldn't have asked for a better best friend. And then he knocked on the door. I ran down the stairs to open the door, Zendaya following me closely.

a/n look I can't think of anything better than the knock at the door. sue me!

 sue me!