PART TWENTY FIVE

The next day, I curled up on my sofa. Wrapped myself in a blanket and binged watched some tv shows.

There was a knock on my door. (a/n again with the knock on the door) i quickly prayed that it wasn't Tom. I was an absolute mess, i had no makeup and my eyes were puffy and red. In conclusion I looked like a pufferfish with a problem.

I sighed and got up to open the front door. I opened the door to see Harrison.

"Hi Harrison," i said smiling at him.

"Hey Y/N... wait why are you crying?!" He asked.

"Umm, you know... I was just watching this really really REALLY sad movie, you know... it's not important" your voice slowly dying down.

He stepped in and gave me a big hug. It was just like Tom's hugs. That made me cry more. Tom's hugs. I missed them so much. I pulled away to get a tissue.

I wiped your nose and my tears.

"I'm sorry, I got snot and tears all over your shirt" I said laughing through the tears.

Harrison just shook his head with a small smile on his face, he took me to the couch to sit down. He put his arms around me and stroked my head. I rested your head on his chest as tears fell down my face.

"It's okay," he said softly as i started to shake. He felt like Tom but in some way... better.

I couldn't let myself fall your another guy, but he was so perfect. Tom was taken. And i couldn't be depressed and alone forever. Or could i just be ones of those old ladies with 20 cats

a/n I plan to be one of them old ladies