PART THIRTY

I woke up with a smile on my face. I got up, the sun shining through my window. I felt good. I got ready quickly because I wanted to see Harrison. I got into my car and drove to work. Once I got out I saw Harrison. I ran over to him and engulfed him into a hug. He turned around and realised it was me, then he hugged back.

I felt someone's eyes on me so i pull away and look around, all I see is Tom. His eyes filled with sadness. I didn't know why he was sad, he moved on right away when we broke up. I looked back at Harrison and smiled. I took his hand and pulled him to the makeup department. I set up my work space and he sat down on the chair, we kept talking.

Zendaya walked in and smirked at me, she turned to Harrison and said "Hi Harrison!"

He waved back to her and smiled. We all continued to talk and laugh until Tom came into the room.

"Um I need my makeup done for the next scene please." He mumbled not able to look at me in the eyes.

"Yeah sure," I said as you pat the seat, gesturing him to sit down. He sat down and an awkward silence filled the room.

No one spoke, everyone just looked around. I just did my job as fast as I could. And of course, Brittany must cling to Tom 24/7 so she came in and sat on his lap.

At that moment i wanted to gag. But I held it in and glanced over to Zendaya who was thinking the same thing as me. We shared a look and I silently laughed.

"How are y'all doing??" Brittany asked out of the blue.

"Fine." Everyone said bluntly. And then Harrison went back to looking at the walls and Zendaya took out her phone. The mood again was very awkward.

a/n awkies