PART TWENTY NINE

I opened the door excitedly but my face quickly fell.

It was Tom, he looked really sad but i kept my stance and asked him "what do you want?"

He looks up to me, his eyes widen eyeing up and down. But he quickly looked away with guilt in his eyes, obviously i was quick to fall into his trap, to felt sorry for him. "I don't want anything, I'm sorry for bothering you" he said turning around.

Once he was gone i looked over to Zendaya. She shrugged and then I saw a car pull up to your driveway. It was Harrison.

I get into Harrison's car and drive to the restaurant. It was a good drive, i talked and laughed as the music played in the background.

Once we got there, we had a beautiful dinner. It was great. No drama.

Once I finished I got up and headed back for the car. Harrison held my hand, I was a little shocked at first but relaxed into his hand. He smiled at me and me grinned back.

Nothing was awkward between us two, everything just fit into place. You stared into his eyes, I couldn't get over the fact that they were so perfect. The ride home was similar to the drive to the restaurant. I was happy, the night had gone perfectly.

I arrived home and hugged Harrison goodbye. I thanked him for the night and headed inside my house.

Zendaya was waiting at the door, "sooo, how did it go??" She said with a smirk on her face.

I laughed and said "it was perfect, there is nothing else to say."

I kicked off your heels and changed into pyjamas. I got comfortable on the couch and told Zendaya about how perfect my night was. Her eyes were wide and she was listening like it was the last thing she would ever hear.

I couldn't stop smiling or thinking about Harrison. I was happy, and care free. I finally got your mind off Tom. I finally moved on.

a/n oh binch you thought.