PART FORTY ONE

Zendaya and I look over to Tom.

"What did she mean by that?" Zendaya asks.

"Hopefully not something sexual!" I snicker. (a/n hmm yummy snickers)

Tom stares at me "No! Y/n absolutely not!"

Zendaya and I laugh at his expression.

"She's gonna hurt me again..." he whispers, his voice almost inaudible.

Our laughs turn into silence. The image of a broken and bruised Tom was the only thing i could see. A single tear fell from my eye. I wiped it away and looked at Tom. "Come on we better get inside then" I say, my voice cracking.

I locked the door behind me and we all sat down.

"So what happens now?" I say.

"You know what" Tom begins, "we should just continue our day, I will deal with it later." He said looking down, his falling perfectly onto his forehead.

He brings his head up to me and smiles.

I smile back and Zendaya chirps in with a laugh "y'all better not fall in love again!"

I look over to her and roll your eyes with a smile. But i already knew it was too late for that. I guess I never stopped loving him, through it all.

I get comfortable on the couch again and begin the movies. The mood was just not the same anymore. I could see Tom was distressed, i wanted to help him, to hug him, to kiss away his worries. But I couldn't. I knew that i loved him, even after he cheated on me.

That's so messed up.

But i felt that he was different now. I didn't know for sure but i felt it. I got up and put my arms around him

"it will all be okay" i said soothingly. His tensed body had somewhat relaxed in my arms. His face fell onto my shoulders. I felt warm tears on my shoulders. I held him tighter.

"Awww you are so cutttteeeee!" Zendaya fangirls in the corner. I glare over at her and she backs down. Tom was sad, he just wanted to be comforted. I wiped away his tears, he didn't understand how much it hurt for me to see him like this.

I didn't want to ever let him go.

Eventually I did, i kissed the top of his head and said "i promise it will be okay."

I get up and leave to the kitchen. I grab a glass and fill it up with water. That was when Zendaya yelled "Y/N COME HERE!"

a/n you better go there y/n