PART FIFTY

FINAL CHAPTER

Harrison pulled up his shirt a little and there was a huge scar on his stomach. Tom gently slapped his hand over your eyes.

"Why are you showing my girl your abdominal area?" He hissed with a deadly glare.

I pried Tom's hand off my face. I glared at him and gestured for Harrison to continue.

He let a small smile fill his face then he continued saying, "she said if I didn't she would keep hurting me. I could only handle so much before I had to give in. I couldn't carry on getting hurt because Brittany would never stop at anything. All she wanted was to hurt the people I loved most. She wanted to hurt Tom and you because you two clicked. So perfectly. Like you were made for each other."

He stopped talking for a while as tears fell from his eyes.

I got up and comforted him. Tom sat there and stared at me, with his eyes he questioned why I sitting so close to Harrison. I rolled my eyes and demanded him to come over and comfort Harrison too with my eyes.

Tom gave in after seeing the look I gave him. He knew what Harrison was going through because it was the same thing he went through.

"Well I just came here to apologise and umm since I'm uh done I guess I should uh leave now." He said through sniffles.

"It's okay you can stay until your okay." You said softly and Tom stayed silent. I glared at Tom again and he quickly nodded along with me.

This was Tom's best friend, they spent so much time together but it wasn't you who came in between them two. It was Brittany.

Harrison got up "it's okay guys you look like you are going to go out anyway. By the way you two are amazing together. "

He left.

You and Tom just sat there, processing what had just happened.

"So are we going or what?" Tom said looking at you. I got up and fell onto his lap.

"I hate her." Tom stated.

"Hate is a strong word." I say with a laugh.

"Well it's the right word." He said with a grin.

I took his face in my hands. "I love you, you know" i said as I kissed his forehead.

*A COUPLE MONTHS LATER*

Tom and I had gone back to girlfriend and boyfriend. Harrison was once again Tom's best friend. Life was amazing after drama. I hadn't seen Brittany in a long long time. She seemed to have disappeared. But that was never a bad thing! All of our friends had gone back to the big happy family once again.

I had never been happier. I had amazing friends and a boyfriend, with his hands wrapped around my waist as he continuously kissed him. Life was full of drama but the outcome was amazing.

A/N: that's all folks. i hope you loved reading this book as much as i enjoyed writing it! special thanks to everyone who voted and commented on the book. i may or may not do a couple of bonus chapters. stay tuned

also go follow my instagram fan acc, @tiny_spider_tom !

p.s I just wanna say your votes and comments are so encouraging and so rewarding, thank you for taking time to read this book and taking time to make me a happy gorl I love y'all 🥰

s I just wanna say your votes and comments are so encouraging and so rewarding, thank you for taking time to read this book and taking time to make me a happy gorl I love y'all 🥰