PART FORTY FOUR

Tom interrupted by wrapping his arms around my small figure. Zendaya held up my phone for him to see and his grip around me slightly tightened. I felt secure in his arms but sadness still took up most of my mind. Tom let go of me and kissed my forehead.

He pulled me to the couch and he sat next to me with one arm around still wrapped around my waist. I wanted this for so long. But after such a long relationship I was torn apart.

I relaxed into Tom's figure but lifted myself up again because right now i didn't want to burden him with my sadness and my weight. Throughout this day he had already been through so much. But we were both on the same page.

I was able to understand what he felt. It was honestly heartbreaking, to feel what he felt just a couple hours ago.

Not long after, as much as I tried to stay awake I fell asleep in Tom's arms. Everything was a blur. I woke up in the middle of the night still resting on Tom's chest. I moved a little and Tom's eyes slightly opened.

"Go back to sleep" i whispered softly.

"Don't leave me" he said a small pout reaching his face.

I took time to study him. His chest rising and falling slowly. His eyes fluttered shut in the most beautiful way. His face calm, without worry. His body warmth radiating around me. His arms softly resting on my waist. I couldn't help but fall in love all over again.

How could he have this affect on me?

He nuzzled his head into the crook in my neck with a smile gently resting on his face and whispered "I love you Y/N."

a/n just a small filler but omg how cute someone get me a tom holland