PART THIRTY TWO

*3 Months Later*

I had been doing amazingly with Harrison but the friendship between Tom and Harrison was broken.

They never hung out and Tom had become another person. I always blamed yourself but Harrison constantly told me that it wasn't my fault and all of this happened for the best. I was still able to convince myself that it was my fault. I had been hearing a lot less from Brittany and that was a really good thing! Zendaya and I had grown very close over the months.

I was sitting on my bed when Harrison came in and put his arms around me. I looked up to him and smiled at his perfect ocean blue eyes.

"I never want to lose you, I never will lose you." He said softly.

"You can't promise me that, I already made the mistake of promising someone that, " I say as my voice breaks. I look up to prevent the tears.

I bury your head into his chest. "Well, then I will always love you."

He said and he kissed me. "I love you too" i said kissing him back.

"Don't you have plans with Zendaya today?" He asks me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes I do, we are gonna go out shopping" I say to him with a smile.

I get up and take his hand "come on I need to get ready, also will you drive me to the shops?" I say with a batting my eyelashes in order to convince him.

"of course darling" he says kissing my forehead. I get ready to got out and Harrison drops me off at the mall.

I see Zendaya and run towards her.

"Hi Zendaya!" I yell waving my arms wildly.

She turns around and waves.
"let the shopping begin." She says with a small smirk.

a/n Zendaya is so perfect, it's so depressing for an ugly potato like me