PART TWENTY SEVEN

The paparazzi flooded towards me. Like a flock of birds.

Tom knew how much I hated the paparazzi but he didn't do anything. Unbelievable. These guys were pushing cameras in my face but the only face I could see was Tom's. He mouthed the word "sorry" with a sad look on his face. I pushed aside the paparazzi with all my might and headed for the exit.

But the most depressing part of this sad sad story was that I didn't even get to buy my food. Ugh I hate life.

I honestly didn't know what to feel. I went home and just continued with my day. I didn't care anymore, nothing mattered. I went on your phone and it was all over the social and Brittany posted the swimming pool pictures too. Just great I thought to yourself.

Then a message from Zendaya popped up, it said;

-> Hey honey, how are handling all of this? I'm so sorry you never deserved any of this. Text me when you are free

I replied by saying

You - It's okay I just prefer not to worry about all of it, it's just useless.

I put my phone down and sighed. I was exhausted, physically and mentally, so I decided to go to sleep because I needed some rest, and also had work the next day. I put your head down and let thoughts run through my brain. I stared into the darkness, waiting for something.

Nothing would happen, I already knew that, i was just awaiting something special.

a/n more like someone special ;)