PART FORTY FIVE

I froze.

Did he just say he loved me?

By the time, I looked back at him his eyes were closed again.

Maybe he just meant it as a friend.

Or maybe something more.

"You know I saw that." Zendaya whispered.

I turned my head to her and glared.

"You always see everything!" I whispered-screamed back at her.

"Well I am very observant." She said grinning.

I turn around and try to fall asleep. But only one thing was on your mind and it wouldn't leave.

———————————————-

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up with Tom's arm wrapped around my waist. I gently move it and get up.

Tom was still sleeping and for once he looked like he was taken away from his worries.

As soon as I got up Zendaya jumped up too. I laughed at her sudden boost of energy. But she fell back on the couch.

I made breakfast and not long after Tom got up.

"Good morning" i said with a grin.

"Morning" he said with a smile, I could see that it wasn't real.

That he was hurting.

I placed his breakfast in front of him and told him " Eat quickly, we are going bowling."

His face lit up.

This was something i did with him when we were together.

"Zendaya is going out for the day so it will just be you and me." I said and he gave you childish grin. I could see he was actually happy now.

Once we both finished breakfast i got ready to go out. When we were ready, I drove to the Bowling Alley. I started the game and we forgot about all our worries. We were only able to focus on each other. I was laughing until my stomach hurt and he kept joking around.

It was amazing.

But as usual fun never lasted long. I looked back to see Harrison and Brittany together buying their tickets. 

I internally rolled my eyes. here we go again.

a/n nothing is ever complete without brittany