PART THIRTY FOUR

Once I had a hundred bags in my hands, I had managed to convince Zendaya that it was time to go home. Zendaya was coming over so she drove me home.

We got out with the bags. Once i got into my house, I dropped all the bags.

Harrison came to greet me, he kissed my forehead and said "hey darling". I smiled at him and leaned into him. He greeted Zendaya and she greeted him back. I took all the bags to my room and started unpacking them.

"Did you see Tom's eyes sparkle when he looked at you??" Zendaya said to me.

That was a totally random statement.

"Don't be ridiculous. " I scoffed.

"But they did!" She insisted.

"Honestly I couldn't care less." I say to her as i look up.Harrison walks in and wraps his arms around you.

"What's wrong?" He asks softly.

"Nothing" j say smiling at him.

"I know when something is wrong. Tell me what happened." He pushed.

"Well we saw Tom and Brittany." I say quietly.

His arms tighten around me "did they do anything to you?!" His voice raised a little.

"No they did nothing." I said rubbing his arms.

"Okay good!" He said loosening his grip a little a smile gracing his face.

I turn around and hug him.

"Tom's eyes sparkled when he looked at Y/N!" Zendaya blurted and then turned red.

"Like in Hotel Transylvania when the characters 'zing'" she continued then whacked her arm over her mouth as her eyes widened.

I glared at her. Harrison raised his eyebrow.

"Don't worry I don't care about him!" I said quickly trying to reassure him.

"Darling I trust you, I know you wouldn't do that." He said titling my chin up to look at him.

"Seeing you with Tom before was enough torture. Every time he hugged you or kissed you, my blood would rise. I knew I wanted you. I needed you." He said softly in my ear.

I bury my head in his chest and he kissed the top of my head.

a/n personally do not ship but this is quite adorable