PART TWENTY SIX

I woke up to feel two warm arms wrapped around me. I open my eyes and see Harrison resting next to me. I smile to myself. I get up slowly remove Harrison's arms and I go get something to eat.

I warm up some left overs and sit down to eat them. Not long after Harrison gets up

"Hi again Y/N." he said.

"Morning, I'm still wondering why you came?" I say to him with a smile.

"Oh um- I just wanted to like check up on you because you um- went through so much over the last day." He said quietly.

"Well thank you" i said looking at the ground and then up to him.

He looks at the time on his watch "oh well I have to get going, hopefully I see you tomorrow." He said with a wave.

"Bye" I said softly.

Why did he make me forget about everything? It was amazing to feel not so depressed for a while.

I tried to clear your mind so i decided to go to the shops to pick up some food for later. I got ready and drove to the shops. Once I arrived there I got out of my car and walked towards the shops but I saw a flood of paparazzi in one area. I squinted my eyes a little and there he was, Tom and of course the rat that follows him around, Brittany. I internally rolled my eyes, because I think jealousy won't look good on me.

I tried to stay out of their sight but as usual Brittany saw me and pulled Tom over.

"Oh hey Y/N" she said with a smirk on her face.

Is that smirk plastered on her face or something? Probably, her whole face is made up of plastic.

"Hey" you I said boredly. Then she yelled something that made me wanna kill her. I mean more than I already want to.

"HERE EVERYBODY THIS IS TOM'S EX!!" She squealed.

a/n oh how I hate her