PART FORTY

My eyebrows furrowed in worry as Zendaya smacked her forehead.

"How was I so stupid?!" She said under her breathe.

"No don't worry Zendaya it's not your fault" i say calmly. Tom nods at her but looks back at his phone anxiously.

"What do I say?!" He curses, raising his hands to the air.

I rub his back comfortingly, " it's okay we will get through this, we will find a safe way."

He looks up to me, I can't help but stare into his eyes. They are just so beautiful. His eyes flicker to my lips as we slowly, very slowly, inched closer to each other. We snap out of the trance when we hear footsteps approached the door, more like annoying heels.

I get up slowly. "Just follow my lead" I say to Zendaya and Tom. They nod and i all walk towards the door. i open it carefully

"omigod! Hi Y/N! It's been so long!" She squeals. She hugs me and i slightly hug back. I roll my eyes without her seeing.

"Hi Brittany yes it has been a long time" i say. Yes it had been the best long time of my life, but obviously not long enough I thought to myself.

"Well I just came here to pick up Tom." She says eyeing Tom.

"Oh, about that, Tom and Zendaya are staying over tonight to help me." I say staring right at her.

I heard " yeah" and "that's right!" from behind me. I nod and continue "because I just broke up with Harrison so they are comforting you."

I tried my best to seem very depressed about the situation, looking up at the sky to hold back my tears. In reality, I had completely forgotten about the situation.

She stared at you all and then fake smiled "oh I'm so sorry for you!"

I would be able to see how fake she was from another dimension.

"Well you know it's okay because I have them two to help me!" I say cheerily.

"Oh ok. Tom I'm coming back later to check on you!" She squeals.

I was so close to strangling her but of course i kept my cool. She blesses us all with her fake smile and turns around to leave.

"Oh and Tom you know what you get it what you deserve" she says then she winks.

We all stand dumbfounded at the door.

a/n wHaT dOeS tHis MeAn ?¿