PART SIXTEEN

He yelled a little bit too loud and the attention of the whole restaurant was brought to you. I held in any tears, I was not going to let Brittany and Liam get the satisfaction they wanted. I grabbed Tom's hand and we ran to the car. As soon as I got in, I started shaking. Tom put his arms around me and comforted me until I stopped shaking.

He kissed my forehead and wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I whispered to him.

"No don't say sorry, you did nothing. This is not your fault." He said gently taking my hands in his.

We drove back to the apartment in silence, what once was an amazing night quickly turned into something a lot less fun. But he never left my hand, the warmth of his hand was so comforting. As soon as I got home, I went into my room and changed into something comfortable, I expected Tom to tell Zendaya and Harrison about what had happened.

As soon as I came to the living room, Zendaya hugged me and said "Oh Y/N, I'm sorry how things turned out."

I gave her a small smile and said "It's okay, besides I did have fun with Tom." (THIS SOUNDS DIRTY BUT IM TELLING YOU I JUST COULDN'T WORD IT BETTER.)

I glanced over to Tom, to see him smiling at you. The butterflies in my stomach erupted. I sent him back a warm smile.

"Well I'm tired so I'm heading to sleep now." I say to them, then Zendaya asks "Do you mind if I hang out with you for a while?"

I grasp her hand pulling her up  and say "Not a problem!".

a/n idk what to write

comment and vote loves!