PART THIRTY NINE

Zendaya turned up to my house with many ice cream tubs. She made herself comfortable and handed me a tub with a spoon. I opened it and started eating like my life depended on it. Right then it did. Zendaya grabbed the remote and chose some movies to watch. After a few hours there was a knock on the door. (a/n ha im so original)

Both Zendaya and I got up and opened the door. Tom was waiting on my door step. As soon as i opened the door he engulfed me in a hug. As usual i melted into his arms, i absolutely loved his hugs

... and kisses.

NO!

I couldn't fall for the same person that broke my heart.

I pulled away and smiled... then i realised I looked really ugly, " oh um, I'm sorry I look like an absolute mess!"

He smiled and shook his head "no you look perfect! Like you always do!"

I felt my face heat up so i quickly turned around.

"Wow! When I come in, I don't get apology about you looking like a raccoon! But when he comes in, it a whole different story!" Zendaya said.

I laughed at her comment and said "um come on in! Thanks for coming though, you didn't have to."

I walk back and slump down onto the couch as Zendaya and Tom follow.

"So how have you been doing?" Tom asks slowly with a concerned expression on his face.

"I have been alright..." I say trailing off.

"I know when you are lying" he said with a small smile.

"No I'm serious" i say with a fake smile.

He got up and wrapped his arms around me. Warm tears fell from my cheeks.

"Stop Tom, you will make me cry" i laugh through the tears.

I tried to push Tom away so that you would stop crying but he just held onto me. I buried my head in his chest.

"Even your tears are perfect, like diamonds," he says as he strokes my hair.

Then we heard Zendaya speak up "y'all should get a room. My poor innocent eyes!"

I smiled even though my head was still buried in Tom's chest. I knew she was on snapchat taking a video. I pull out one arm and stick up my middle finger towards her.

She gasps loudly and says "Well I am very offended right now!"

I laugh and Tom lets go of me. Immediately I miss his warmth.

"See that's the Y/N I like to see. The one who really smiles and laughs. Not the fake smiles and lies." This time I wrap your hands around him.

"thank you" I whisper into his ear. I let go of Tom when we realise his phone was continuously buzzes.

He picks it up, I see him scrolling down the notifications. I thought it was just his fans but his happy expression turns into worry.

"What's wrong Tom?" I ask.

"Oh um this is all Brittany, she says she say Zendaya's Snapchat video..."

a/n aweee shiiiii