PART THIRTY FIVE

*the next day*

I wake up and get ready for work. Once i arrived at work I set up as usual. Harrison was with me, he was talking to me and keeping me company as I set up. Then Tom came in, and Harrison stopped talking abruptly.

"Um Y/N could I please talk to you?" I turn around and glance over to Harrison. His eyes are set in Tom. I nod at Tom.

"Um could it be in private?" His voice comes out strained.

Harrison looks to my and stares into my eyes, I receive a quick nod from him. Harrison gets up and gives me a quick peck.

"I will be right outside for you." He said smiling at you and then he left.

"Um Y/N, I can't stress about how sorry I am. You honestly didn't deserve any of this! Believe me you were an amazing girlfriend. That was very low of me." I nod at him and my face becomes softer as I take in his features for the first time in a long time.

"My point is, I wanted to ask you... if we could go back to uh being friends? I just think it has been very awkward for the past few months." He says.

"You couldn't be more right and sure. We can go back to friends. We will put the past behind us. I think you're happy with Brittany and I'm very happy with Harrison." I say with a genuine smile.

His face dropped a little when I said the last sentence but then he quickly collected himself, he smiled at me.

I went in for a hug. He hugged me back.

He smelt amazing. I missed his hugs.

I shook the thought out of my head. He just wanted to be friends nothing more.

I let go of him and said "I think you and Harrison should talk too."

"I don't know if I'm ready for that." He said as he looked into your beautiful eyes.

What? I did not just think that.

I cannot fall for him.

I have Harrison.

"It's okay, the time will come" i say to him with a smile. He leaves and Harrison comes back in.

"Is everything okay?" He asked concerned.

"Not much we agreed that we could go back to being friends." I said with a smile but really I actually hurting on the inside.

a/n torn between two beautiful boys.