PART TWELVE

Not long after Harrison showed up, we all sat down and Tom started to explain what happened. I continued by adding my own information. It felt good just to tell someone and for that person to just listen.

Once Harrison heard the entire story he had was basically in a state of shock, he had to process it. Once he did, he asked Tom "So, are you and Brittany together?"

"I don't know," Tom said quietly. It had become clearer that I liked Tom but no one said it out loud, and obviously I won't dare to say it. But to lighten the mood Harrison told us some funny stories, everyone exchanged their stories.

I had forgotten about the whole drama for a few minutes, I was just able to focus on being happy.

Tom then said that he needed to go for a shower. Harrison told you he had some things to do so he said goodbye he started to walk towards the front door.

*HARRISON'S POV*

I was just about to exit Y/N's house when I saw a car pull up, then I saw Brittany, she looked like the actual devil. Anger was flowing out of her and I knew that was never a good thing! I yelled for Y/N and told her that Brittany was coming.

*Y/N's POV*

Harrison had just yelled that Brittany was approaching, but Tom obviously couldn't hear. Tom was in the shower, just great!

I ran to the bathroom, I opened the door and chucked a towel at him "Cover up!" you hissed, and I squeezed my eyes shut.

He was definitely shocked, I ran inside the shower, turned the taps off and covered Tom's mouth with your hand. I attempted to slow your breathing because everything had happened so suddenly. You could feel a smirk appearing on Tom's face under your hand.

Then we heard "WHERE IS HE?!" From Brittany's annoying voice and her clicking heels.

Then I heard Harrison say "He's not here... he's gone... somewhere."

So convincing !! I rolled my eyes.

I heard Brittany's heels go across the hall where the bathroom was, I held my breath, hoping and praying she wouldn't come into the bathroom:

Number one for Tom's safety and number two because I was in the shower, fully clothed and wet with a naked Tom.

a/n it's about to get fREAKY,,,

no i am joking it is not.

comment and vote :)