PART FORTY SIX

I turn around quickly, I wasn't ready to face them or ruin Tom's day. But as usual i heard Brittany's annoying as voice.

"OMG Y/N and Tom. Wow. It is so uh-mazing to see you!!" She said.

"Is it really?" I ask her with no emotion.

"Of course it is! What a coincidence!" She squeals, I'm sure a few birds died outside because of the squeal.

Rip birdies.

Harrison doesn't say anything neither does Tom. Awkward silence fills the room. I grab Tom's hand "Come on let's go back to our game." I say.

"No what's the hurry?!" Brittany squeals.

I turn around to face her

"The hurry is to get away from you." K said bluntly with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"You are gonna want to take that back." She says suddenly very serious.

Bipolar much.

"No im fine." I say as i turn around and pull Tom with me.

But the crazy Brittany didn't want things to end. She grabbed my hand and twisted me around. My grip on Tom was strong and his grip tightened too.

"This will not end here."Harrison glares at me as Brittany's nails dig into my skin.

I pulled my hand away and whispered to Tom "um is it alright if we leave now?"

"Yes of course Y/N" he said with confidence.

He went from vulnerable to confident. I loved it. He took me by the waist as Brittany's mouth hung open.

He walked me out of the Bowling Alley stilling holding my waist.

"You know last night when I said I love you, I really meant it." He said kissing my cheek.

My cheeks became bright red. Maybe, just maybe, things between me and Tom will work out.

————————————————
*A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER*

Tom and I had become close, we grew with each other. I knew he did me wrong but i couldn't help but think it was a mistake. And he was human. Humans make mistakes. My love had grown stronger. He took away all my worries and replaced it with happiness and joy.

He made me feel happy about myself. He had been staying with me for the past few weeks.

It felt like before, just amazing.

a/n and our ship is sailing