PART THIRTY SEVEN

After a nap to avoid all my problems, my phone was filled with notifications. All the messages said the same thing. They were asking if I was okay. I texted them the same thing saying 'I'm fine :)'

But honestly I wasn't fine.

I was debating whether Tom was the one for me in my head. I kept telling myself that he was in love with someone else. Tears fall from my eyes as the thoughts passes through my head. I loved them both. But I often doubted my love for Harrison. I wiped my tears away as Harrison walks in.

He comes over and hugs me. I stay still, not able to move. If i moved i would cry harder.

"Darling it's okay," Harrison said softly.

I wiped my tears away. It was useless crying, crying makes no difference I thought to yourself. I was still stuck in this situation with or without the tears.

————————————————-

*A FEW MONTHS LATER*

Harrison had become somewhat bored of me.

I hated it.

But I guess it serves me right about having seconds thoughts.

Tom was really close now, we were best friends.

I walked into my room, and saw Harrison on his phone... that had been occurring a lot more now.

"Hey" I say.

He doesn't even look up. Or acknowledge that I was in the room.

What was wrong with him?

Was I the problem?

I shook my head and sat on the bed. (a/n ha! that rhymed!)

Harrison's phone had been pointed away from me. I definitely thought something was wrong. He kept me ignoring in my own house.

I thought i had to end the long relationship.

Harrison had also forgot about our one year anniversary. He didn't even bring it up. These days the only thing he was doing was looking at his phone. I needed to confront him.

a/n all hell is about to let loose