PART THIRTY EIGHT

I looked over to Harrison.

His eyes didn't meet my gaze, "Harrison" I said a little bit too loud.

He looks up in shock and then rolls his eyes "what?" He asked.

I look at him, he looked so uninterested in me.

"Harrison I think this relationship needs to end." I say softly.

"What?!" He spat.

"I said we need this relationship to end. You don't care about me at all and you are so uninterested in everything I do. You aren't valuing me as a girlfriend anymore. It's like you got sick of me and decided you were too good for me." I said looking down.

He grabs my hand quite harshly "no... it doesn't have to end this way! We can work it out!..." he trails off.

"No we can't. I don't want to be in this relationship anymore!" I say sternly but tears fall from my eyes.

He glares at me and then gets up "fine." He said bluntly. He leaves with a slam of the door and I stay on on bed. My mind blank.

I think over what had just happened. I tried to approach him nicely but he turned it against me. I didn't know if what i did was right or wrong. I grabbed you phone and texted Zendaya about what had just happened.

She replied saying

-> IM COMING RIGHT OVER WITH ICE CREAM AND MOVIES! Get yourself into some cozy clothes, I'll be there soon xoxo

You

I smile to myself and silently thank god for the amazing friends i have. Since Tom and I were close friends i texted him about what had happened. He replied saying sorry for what had happened. I told him not to worry because I was fine.

That was definitely a lie.

But I was happy Zendaya was coming over. And that I was now a free woman.

a/n not for long ;)