PART FORTY TWO

I quicken my pace as I walk back to see Tom on the floor. Tears falling from his eyes like a river, i run to him "what happened?!" I say. 

Zendaya pulled out Tom's phone, revealing messages from Brittany. She cheated on him. For a few minutes after that everything was a blur. For me and for Tom.

I threw your arms onto to Tom and said through tears "I'm sorry you don't deserve any of this... you don't deserve it."

Zendaya comforted the both of us. I cried because Tom was hurting. It was the worst feeling in the world. This time i felt him melt into my arms straight away, I kept my stance in order to keep him sitting up. He was silently crying and shaking in my arms.

Zendaya and I had the urge to get up and stab Brittany. We gave each other the "look".

I shook my head as i tried to calm down. I focused my attention back to Tom. He was so strong but i knew he had a weak side.

Later that night i tried to get Tom's mind off Brittany but i knew the image of Brittany cheating was still in the back of his mind.

"You're worse than a teenage girl aren't you?" I joked raising on of your eyebrows.

He let out a small laugh and j smiled, I talked to him about some funny memories and after a while he joined in.

He told you about the time i fell on a flat surface. And the time he picked me up bridal style and took you into the swimming pool.

And then he stopped. His face turned into worry and sadness.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly. He looked up to me and then shook his head.

"It's alright you can tell me" i said softly taking his hands in mine. He leaned on me and I wrapped one of my arms around his back.

a/n awe this is so soft