PART FOURTEEN

There in front of me, was a broken and bruised Zendaya and she just reminded me of Tom when he was abused. Brittany wasn't joking when she said she would hurt everyone I loved. She didn't even like Tom! I didn't see what her point was. But Zendaya handed me a note, which said the same thing as the note Tom gave me.

" I said I would do something if you didn't stop, so here it is. The person you love most, heartbroken and in pain. ENJOY! - Brittany."

Tom put his arm around Zendaya and bought her inside. I rushed to get the first aid kit... again. I cleaned Zendaya's wounds gently and gave her some painkillers. She looked absolutely miserable. She kept crying and i sat down with her and hugged her. She eventually fell asleep resting on your chest and you put her down.

Tom was watching me and when I turned around he hugged me. I melted in his arms. Once he let go of me, you looked up to him and grinned, he couldn't help but laugh at how childish you looked.

"Y/N, um would you li-like to go out with me tonight?" Tom said giving me a little smile.

"Of course but what about Zendaya?" I say glancing back.

"We can leave her with Haz." He says with a little smirk.

"Alright what time?" I ask.

"7:00." He replies.

It was already 5:30 so I started getting ready. I went for a shower and washed your hair. Once I was finished with my shower, i dried and styled my hair, leaving it out. I put on my chosen dress and did my make up. Once i was ready it is already 7:00 so I headed to the living room and waited for Tom to finish getting ready.

Zendaya was on the couch she woke up a little bit and said "Slay Y/N! Where you going?"

I look over to her and say "Thank you Z, I'm going out with Tom."

Zendaya's eyes widened "OMG YASSSS THIS SHIP IS SAILING!" She yelled.

I rolled your eyes at her but smiled at the same time. Just then, Tom walks out "Wow Y/N you look beautiful!" He said.

He looked amazing.

"I mean you always look beautiful but right now..." he continues.

I blush and say "thank you Tom, you look very handsome too."

Tom takes me by the hand and pulls my through the hallway, "BYE Z AND HAZ!" we both yell.

a/n awe s'cute