PART FORTY SEVEN

An hour ago, Tom left to go the the supermarket. I decided it would be good for 'e to have a soak in my bath tub. So i filled the bath tub with water and began to relax. I put on some music and closed my eyes.

15 minutes later and I heard that Tom had returned as the front door opened. I heard steps approaching closer to me. But before i could react Tom had come running and opened the bathroom door.

"WHAT THE HELL TOM?!" I screamed.

i was  naked in a tub of water. His eyes raked over the state i was in. I sunk deeper into the water. Then his eyes widened.

"Oh Lord I'm sorry!"He said stepping back and then his face turned into a smirk.

"If you wanted me to get into the tub, you should of just said so. You didn't have to lure me in." He said with the smirk plastered on his face.

I grabbed a towel and quickly wrapped it around myself. I looked at him, one eyebrow raised and scoffed.

"I am not trying to 'lure you in'" i said holding my hands up to exaggerate the quotations.

"If I wanted you I would have you in a click. You would be wrapped around my finger." I stated confidently with a smirk on on face.

Tom stared at me, sudden butterflies erupted in my stomach.

He came closer, taking slow steps towards me, eyeing the whole of my body. Once he was close enough, he smashed his lips into mine.

I stumbled back a little, my back was pressed against the wall. I didn't push him away. I let him continue and kissed back passionately. The kiss became more heated. He snaked his arms around my waist.

It lasted for what felt like a million years.

Deepening the kiss, he squeezed my waist, making me open my mouth slightly. He took this opportunity to slyly slide his tongue into my mouth.

I couldn't understand what this meant.

What if it was all a joke?

What did this make us?

Why wasn't I eating chicken nuggets?

I want chicken nuggets.

a/n we are nearing the end of this book. ugh this book is my baby

 ugh this book is my baby