Prolouge: One Year Ago

Kakashi strolled around the forest content for once in his life. As he strolled he came across a woman.

She had long pink hair and bright red eyes. Her clothes were from some other land.

She sat on the ground humming contently  Kakashi thought nothing of it till she uttered his name.

"Kakashi Hatake? Am I correct?" The woman spoke. The Leaf ninja froze in his tracks. He quickly pulled out his kuni and pushed the woman against a tree. The blade at her throat.

The woman calmly smiles.

"I have a gift for you." Kakashi glares with his one eye in suspicion. With that the woman holds up a scroll.

"Her brother has left this for you." With that the woman has vanishes, leaving the scroll to drop onto the grown.

In his confusion Kakashi picks up the scroll and examines it. It was red with gold flowers and branches crawling up and around it.

--

In the Fairy Tail guild Rin remembered when the two Dragneel siblings ate peacefully for once. Though they were siblings they looked nothing alike. Natsu had pink spiked hair, with black serpentine eyes, a slight tan and he was tall.

His younger sister, Rin,  by a few years had black hair and bloody red eyes. She was pale and short.

She looked more like the Dark Wizard Zeref then her own brother.

While Natsu possesses fire dragon slayer magic, she had what people called Hell Core magic. Only one other person can possessed this magic, and he's died over 1,000 years ago.

Hell Core magic can't be taught, you had to have it within you. You can summon demons and use necromancy. Though to summon demons you needed to use a blood sacrifice, which was a dangerous ritual all in its own.

So Rin stuck with the necromancy.

--

Kakashi opened the scroll cautiously, inside was one name written in blood in a column. Zeref Dragneel.

It was a summoning scroll. Kakashi seeing no harm in it but his thumb and wrote his name in blood on the scroll.

With that he stood up and did the required hand signs to summon the well...summon.

After slamming his hand into the ground and the necessary poof of smoke a figure showed.

When the smoke cleared there stood Rin coughing and waving her hand to get rid of the remaining smoke.

"Your a human being."

"Do I look like a camel to you?!"