Chapter 8: Battles

"Dragneel Rin vs. Himura Kai." Kai was a dark haired boy with purple eyes and fair skin. He was fairly tall and was a year older then Rin. He was also from the Village Hidden in the Leaf.

Kai hopped down from where he was, Rin following his lead.

Rin studied her opponent, he was wearing standard ninja pants and shoes. He had a black shirt, blue jacket with a white stipe around the cuff. He also had black gloves and a necklace showing off his clan symbol.

"-so forfit." He said, with a smirk. Slowly lowering her hood letting her features show.

With a blank face she said, "I'm sorry did you say something?" Kakashi chuckled in response.

"Anyway, it won't matter, so let's get this fight started." Rin said, slowly the two circle each other waiting for the other to make the first move.

So Kai took it upon himself to do it. "Lightning style: Double Black Panther!" With that twin black lighting panthers circled and chased after Rin.

Using Kakashi's chakra she jumped into the air. Focusing her magic she used a spell.

"Hell Core: Inheritance White Fang!" Taking a kunai Rin dodged the double black panthers and headed towards Kai.

Swinging the kunai it gave a familiar white streak to the Hokage and elite ninja.

Kai dodged and poured chakra into his fist and punched the ground. The ground lifted with rock. Using Kakashi's chakra again she jumped.

Taking the double swords from his back he pointed it to the air in a 'x' formation. "Fangs of Lightning!" The top of the tower ripped open with holes and up in the sky. Dark clouds pooled together.

With a smirk Kai used his chakra to direct at Rin. Trying to dodge all of them was impossible. Multiple strikes of lightning got to Rin.

Screams of pain echoed throughout the areana.

Gai turned to Kakashi who seemed to be calm about the whole idea. "Why isn't she using her other...abilities."

Kakashi gave a closed eyes smile, "I told her to go easy on her opponents."

They turn back to the battle.

They see Rin's body fall to the ground and with a sicking thud the bones crack. A silence has been emitted.

Kai smirked but it slowly disappeared when she rose from the ground, her cloak destroyed so she shrugged it off.

"Is that all you got, weakling." Her sadistic grin etched on her face. "Hell Core: Rising Soul 4th Hokage."

Hell Core: Rising Soul is a spell which lets the user have control of a dead person's body. Which gives them use of their justus or magical abilities.The reanimated person of course can have control of their own actions if the user permits.

A white coffin rose from the ground and creaked open. With Rin's command the Yellow Flash himself stepped out of the coffin.

"Minato, hello again." She smiles.

"Rin, summon me again so soon," the blonde jokes, "if I didn't know any better you have a crush on a dead person." Rolling her eyes she makes Minato attack.

From his seat the 3rd Hokage watches in shock to see his student risen from the dead.

The Procter stood there himself in shock, frozen at his feet to see this young girl use a forbidden technique.

The jōnin above and ANBU below watched in fright. They have heard tales of one half of the duo. They just didn't know she was one half of them.

"Double Black Panther!" Two more joined panthers now there are four black lightning panthers.

The four panthers stalked their pray, which were the Fourth Hokage and Rin. Rin rose her fingers in the air. Minato nodded and waited for the signal.

She brought her fingers down and he disappeared.

Rin ran towards a panther and using Kakashi's Lightning chakra she kicked it far.

Minato quickly took care of the other three panthers. Now there was only Kai.

Rin knew she running out magic pretty soon, so she had to end this quickly. Jumping back she gave a nod to Minato.

"Finish him."