Chapter 52: Shukaku's Insanity

The girl's long black hair became undone from her ponytail as she slashed upwards. The Tōkijin's blue energy wave cut the dragon between its roars.

A roar of red hellfire aimed at her as she stood on the front line. "RIN!" Erza screamed, as a bandaged hand reached out towards her.

The red haired woman's calls were ignored as Rin's blood eyes flowed full of pure power. The heat felt like nothing as it enveloped her, already having dipped herself in Phlegethon. Hell's own river of fire that could heal any wound but with tremendous pain.

She looked up as the dragon looked down on her. "How dare you think that you can defile me, a king." Without fail the girl ran foreword, her fist clutched around the sword. The blade released yellow lightning as she jumped up as far as the limited chakra at her feet could let her.

Stabbing the beast in one of its legs, the dragon roared. It's echo bouncing off of the houses in the city. The dragon flailed it's limbs, doing most of the work for the girl as she let her and the sword be dragged down.

The loud scrapes against the metal were ear defeating. She winced as blood splayed out from the hellfire dragon's limb.

The girl jumped back letting herself fall in to Erza's arms. She took a deep breath as she hoisted herself up. "Did the city have its evacuation yet?"

"Yeah, they're just about done."

"They're safe the royal army is protecting them."

Rin ignored the words that floated around her as she looked above to see Madeline firing spell after spell without breaking sweat. The black haired girl grinned as she ran a hand over her blade. "SŌRYŪHA!" The girl ran foreword as the ice and water combo flew past her.

Rin swung her arm upwards creating glowing blue arcs of her own type of dragons.

The glowing blue dragons jumped upward surrounding the girl as blue streaks jumped around her. The dragon circled outward before bearing its fangs and latching onto the Hellfire one.

Steam filled the space as it flowed blue. Rin heaved outwards and held her sword at the ready. "No way it didn't do anything?!"

"It couldn't have! We filled that attack with our love and magic power!" Rin rolled her eyes at Juvia but didn't waste any time before jumping into the fray once more.

"Foolish creatures. I am the mighty Atlas Flame. My fire consumes all that stands before me! Now prepare to have your lives burned away!" The dragon tilted it's head up collecting the breath in its throat.

"I'll nullify it! With my enchantment magic!"

"MADELINE!" Rin called out in the middle of the breath. "NOW!"

Madeline held a golden glowing spear in her arms. She smiled wickedly as she climbed walls. Her limbs twisting and turning, her bones cracking with each turn her body wanted to take.

Holding the object illuminated her face, her true face. The corpse of a black eyed nun who seemed attention. The woman flicked her tongue as she jumped off the falling brick and right into danger.

She twisted her body and let the spear go spiraling into the air down the dragon's throat.

It hacked, making grotesque noises. Madeline payed no mind as she landed beside Rin, her appearance now more humane. She whipped off the girl's sweat with a dainty lace handkerchief as the smoke cleared up.

"Report?" She said glancing over at her guildmates picking themselves up.

"Death has no problem dealing with the problem as expected. War is enjoying himself, while Famine is slowly eating away at the others. Conquest of course is leading. We're about a dragon down." The small King nodded in appreciation.

"Still standing after the roasting I gave you? You must be wizards!" The hellflame dragon recognized. He bent his down glowering at the younger girl.

"Damn right we are!" Gramps stomped down, the girls moved away to get out of the guild master's way.

He channeled his magic, the bright neon yellow magic circle growing as his eyes turned white.

"Great idea! Fight a monster with a monster!"

"Awesome! I haven't seen this in a long time!" Rin tilted her head at Romeo's comment. Who in their right mind would want to see a yellow, glowing, angry Makarov.

He yelled, finally growing to be the dragon's height. Maybe even taller. "FAIRY TAIL ARE NO ORDINARY WIZARDS! THE POWER WE SHARE IS LIKE NO OTHER!" The master clutched his fist as he ran head first towards the dragon. "BECAUSE WE ARE A FAMILY!" He drove his fist into the dragon, the winds picked up as both girls held onto some stable brick.

The dragon didn't even flinch as Makarov pulled his fist back, extinguishing the flame on it. "There is nothing you can do! Humans will never defeat a dragon."

The intense heat washed over as the dragon pushed foreword against the master, driving him back.

Rin felt her head throb in pain as a headache slowly wash over her. The girl slammed her hands on the ground. "SHUKAKU'S WRATH!"

The red magic circle expanded as the objects on the ground shivered. The metallic objects uprooted themselves. The sharp zing flew through the air as she watched Gajeel get launched in the air.

The flew into his body, embedding themselves deep, but not deep enough for her to be satisfied. "Madeline..." she grunted, watching as the blood from her nose dripped into the circle itself. "Get Gajeel tout of there."

She didn't spare a glance to see if the woman obeyed or not.

The metal poles that once held up light embedded themselves into the dragon's flesh. Taking advantage of his natural heat, she felt himself be welded onto the spot.

Hearing the other's run foreword past her to take down the beast. She growled, an inhuman sound erupting from her throat.

Flashes of sand and imprisonment flew through her head. The sounds of water echoed in her ears. Outside laughter bounced off of cell walls as she found herself in a gourd. The pressure of applying the melting metal into the dragon's wounds, disappeared from her head.

Rin could feel herself sinking into Shukaku's seductive insanity.