Chapter 14: Kakashi's Face

Rin looked at the three genin in front of her. Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto. Sighing she motioned them to pick up the grocery baskets.

"Of course I've seen his face Naruto," she says as she motions in for them to come into Kakashi's apartment. "I've seen a lot of things. I've seen the guy knit, cook, dance, sing and get terribly drunk." The three genin sweat drop. "He really is a good knitter, I should show you the sweaters he made for his dog summons."

While motioning for them to put the groceries in the fridge she speaks once more. "I suggest, you pull down his mask when he's sleeping. For a ninja, he's a heavy sleeper, unless he's on a mission." Turning to them Rin smiles once more, "Would you like to stay for dinner?"

Rin wakes up in her bed, wondering if the Team 7, found out about his triple mask. Chuckling to herself of her summoner's antics to keep his precious face safe. Of course she had to wrestle the man and threaten to send him to hell with one of her spells, before he could show her what his face looked like.

Closing the door to her apartment she mentally checks on what she had to do today. Mumbling under her breath she walks over to the guild.

Once she arrived, she served some drinks to the remaining guild members. Since the Tenro team and Gramps disappeared, the guild has been losing some members. Wait correction-a lot of members.

After she picked up her bag up and walked out, of course after saying goodbye to the members. Down the path she couldn't help but notice two twin dragons. Most likely Sting's fault that the other three were here.

Looking up at the blonde she glared jokingly. Sting gave a cheeky grin and threw an arm over her shoulder. Rolling her eyes she gave both Sting and Rogue a list of things to do. If they were going to visit, they were going to do some chores.

The two boys groan (Well Sting did,) but comply.