Chapter 9: One Month

Rin woke up the next day in her comfy bed, recalling her win last night she rolled off her bed and onto the cold hard floor.

Grabbing her clothes she walked into the bathroom.

--
Exiting her apartment with her purse she sighed. "Looks like I need to do a couple of jobs, next I need to clean their houses. After gather information, next train. Maybe I can pay those two a visit." Ah mumbles.

Sighing again Rin runs over to the guild to see if there are any misions, if not she'll call in a favor.

--
"Stinnngg. Please!" She begs as she holds onto the fourteen year old, Sting and Rouge were a year older then her though acted like five year olds.

"You ass, help me out here! How am I going to feed myself!" Rin begs.

"Fine, one one condition," Sting smirks as Rouge sighs in disappointment. Rin raises an eyebrow at Rouge's reaction. "Only if you call me 'daddy'"

"Kay, daddy."

Sting died that day.

--
Rin hummed as she swept the floor of Erza's apartment. Just one more place to go. Natsu's house.

Rin walked the dirt road into the forest slowly humming, she walked lightly looking up into the trees that were as high as the sky.

Carrying with her a broom, wash cloth, water, wood, hammer and nails. Since Natsu and Happy's house was already a catastrophe she took it upon herself to fix it.

Finally arriving at her destination, she wasted the day rebuilding some of Natsu's house.

--
Rin laid under the night sky, the stars and moon keeping her company. The grass tickling her skin. The chirps of bird and the sounds of crickets keeping her awake.

Next to her unread scrolls of her magic and unread scrolls of information on her opponent.

She slowly hummed and slowly watched the world go round.

--
Rin glanced at Kakashi who summoned her to train with Sasuke.

Glancing at the Uchiha she ran at him with a kunai in hand.