Chapter 15: Sasuke part 4

Recap: A blue haired in throws a kunai at the three of them, the three explosive tags detonated. Making the three of them fly through the air.

"AHHHH!" Rin screeches.

Rin, Neji and Shikamaru land in front of the four sand ninjas, Sasuke's box in front of her. Only a few feet away.

"I thought I was flushing a snake out of the bushes, instead I got a few mice." The purple haired one sneers. One of the ninja leans in ready for attack causing Shikamaru to squirm up.

"Uh wait a minute!" Shikamaru hands placed in a defense position, "calm down, we're here to negotiate not to fight! Can't we talk this over like reasonable people?"

The spider like one smirks, "hey let's not forget your friends shall we?!" He smirks as he pulls on some strings. Out comes Naruto, Kiba and Choji.

Kiba then flips over and throws a smoke bombs. Rin shuffles backwards and folds in her wings. "So that double trap in the forest was actually a triple trap. Heh that was clever, so I guess that makes you the smart one of the group." Shikamaru smirks.

"You're about to be the dead one!" The spider guy says, as he ignores Shikamaru's talk. "My body, what's happening!?" He exclaims as he tries to move.

"Man that was perfect!" Naruto exclaims. "Keep them distracted while you nail your jutsu!"

"Yeah that's right," Shikamaru smirks cockily, "You're not the only one who can spring a trap. Thanks for making me look good in front of the squad," Rin snorts from behind them. "I appreciate it."

"Very impressive." The purple one says. The heavy one smashes his hands onto the ground. "Earth dome prison!" The ground erupts from below and builds itself up. Rin unfolds her wings as quickly as she can and tries to fly out. Only to hit Earth. Falling to the ground she hits her head, her vision fading to black.

Groaning Rin sits up and looks up towards the brown earth surrounding them. Rin leans against the rock wall and slowly pulls herself up. She looks up at Neji.

"What happened?" She groans.

"You tried to escape but hit the wall," He then gives Rin a suspicious look. "And whatever chakra reserves you had are gone by now. You should be dead." Rin gives a mischievous grin. Around her, her comrades were weakened from their chakra being currently drained out of them.

Hopping to her feet she looks at Shika. "I'll try something. But I won't guarantee it'll work." Shika nods tiredly. Shedding her ruined cloak. Rin stretches her arms, showing off the Fairy Tail guild mark. Finally she closed her eyes and lifted off the ground in a meditating position. Once she opened them again, her pupil turned pitch black as it stared blankly into the wall. A demonic voice spoke through her, "for now try something."

Rin stood in one of the circles of hell. Around her sinners all alike froze into the ground. The worse of the crimes committed the deeper in the frozen lake they were. She didn't bother paying respect to Lucifer and looked up at him.

"Where is he?" She gave a cocky smirk to the fallen angel. Lucifer gives her a pointed look as he sat on his icy throne.

"The same as usual, hanging out near the firey river."

"Soul transfer: Cerberus." Rin's demonic voice whispered.

"Soul transfer" is when a demon and the user would switch souls or sometimes share a body at the time. It is similar to the Yamanaka clan technique: The Mind Body Switch technique.

Cerberus awoke in Rin's body just in time for Choji to bust through the wall.

"They managed to escape my barrier ninjutsu." The orange man said. Cerberus yawned annoyed.

"He's by himself guess the others went on ahead."

"You're correct they're no where to be seen." Neji says, his byakugan eyes activated. Cerberus peered at the the eyes and chuckled.

This was going to be fun.