Chapter 4: Forest of Death

Rin stood next to Kakashi yawning in tiredness. All she wanted was to go back to sleep in her warm and comfy bed.

"Kakashi!" Rin whines, the silver haired man looks down at the girl. Rin then throws her arms up signaling she wanted to be carried.

Kakashi complies and Rin easily falls asleep, while Kakashi reads his book.

--
Rin stood outside one of the gates, a Chunin next to her waiting for the signal to open it.

In her hand held her Earth scroll. She knew she was going to be a big target, due to the fact that she didn't have a team.

Rin turns around to face the proctor as she spoke, "-And a word of advice, don't die." Anko spoke, with a sadistic smile on her face. And with that the gates opened.

-day 1-

Yawning Rin sat on the ground peacefully,'a little nap wouldn't hurt.' She thought to herself and with that she laid down and dreamt of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

~later at night~

Rin jumped awake, there was no sound. In a panic she hid in the shadows. There a squad of three jumped out of the trees.

"I swear she was here!" One of them stomped onto the ground, rolling her eyes she shifted behind of them.

"Whatever Akira, she's not here now, we should start moving." With that the trio jumped away.

Rin moved out of the shadows of the trees, looks like she has a target.

-day 2-

After running around the forest looking for her targets, she finally spotted them near the river cooking fish.

Smirking, she jumped up into the trees. Scanning her surroundings to make sure no one could see her, Rin whispered.

"Hell Core: Inheritance, Shisui Uchiha!" With that she activated the genjutsu.

The Hell Core: Inheritance, is a spell that has a one hour time limit. During this the user can "inherit" certain abilities. For instance Rin can use Shisui Uchiha's use of genjutsu, Also his body flicker technique. Though the the only people she can "inherit," powers from are the dead.

The three genin froze in fear, in the genjutsu a red moon rose high. Bodies of the dead scattered around blood across the walls. Screaming the three genin held onto each other only to realize they were holding onto their teammate's corpses.

Rin walked over to the three sand genin and frisked them for a scroll. That is until she went into the pouch of the girl's pocket did she take out a Heaven scroll.

"Jackpot!" She shouted. With that she left the Heaven scroll. "Au revoir!" She waved, and jumped further into the trees.