Chapter 40: Fairytail Versus Sabertooth Part 1

Rin walked back to the balcony, both exceeds flying back to their own, to support Sting and Rouge.

She leaned forward and couldn't shake off the feeling something bad was happen. It didn't help that Natsu, Gajeel are versing Sting and Rouge.

The dragon slayers facing off against each other in an all battle to the possible death. Rin leaned her head into her hand.

If she lost her brother and her boyfriend in this, the girl was going to break.

It also didn't help that Sting idolized Natsu as a kid. The Salamander was his hero. That is until the Tenrou group went missing.

Both groups jumped forward as the gong rang. But Natsu and Gajeel were faster punching them across the face. Rin watched as Sting slid back only to prepare his roar that curved.

Rouge yelled out holding his hand away from his body. "Shadow dragon Slash!" The black mist enveloped his hand. The boy launched himself towards Gajeel who blocked with an iron sword.

Gajeel swung back, flinging Rouge away from his body. Rin's leg shook as she leaned forward. Happy looked beside at his anxious friend, giving a kind rub on her hand.

When the dust cleared Rouge's face was grabbed by Natsu as he slammed it in to Stings. Fire engulfing them at the last second. "Fire dragon wing attack!" The flames sent them flying into the air, behind her. The Fairy Tail guild cheered as the Twin Dragons stood back up.

"Why are you so worried for Rin?" Happy asked.

The girl twisted the rings on her fingers. "You'll see. If you think Sting and Rouge are easy to beat you have another thing coming. But Natsu has protagonist protection which in this case extends to Gajeel."

Happy tilted his head confused. "What?"

Rin shook her head and pointed down into the arena. "Never mind that, look down below." The light and shadows enveloped the twin dragons as if it were smoke. "That's what im talking about. Their Drives. Besides they're not as dumb as they look. Can't say the same thing for Natsu since he's more of the punch first kind of guy. Maybe Gajeels the same." Rin sighed as she looked down at her hands. "But I'm not underestimating Fairy Tail. I just, I just have a bad feeling." Happy walked in front of Rin obscuring her vision of the fight.

"Calm down Rin! It's fine, nothing will happen. Okay?" Happy held the girl's face in his hands. "Okay?"

"Okay."