Prologue

Copyright

Copyright © 2020 by Letty505/BehindTheScenes

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the publisher

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This book is only posted on Wattpad and if a identical copy has seen elsewhere notify the author, this action is punishable by Law.

The images and video's are taken from internet and are NOT owned by the author.

Any resemblance to person living/dead is purely coincidental.

Prologue

It all happened on that one fateful birthday night. Destiney had chose it would be this very day that life would leave it's scar on me.

"Liana, your mother and I are going out! We're locking the doors so don't sneak out, anything fishy happen while we're gone I'll take any opportunity of you going University away from you," He threatened in my doorway, letting little light in.  

"Yes Father," I mumble, wiping the stray of tears from my eyes. Cuddled in a warm bed, alone, I still felt cold. It should be different, I should be out celebrating with family and friends but I can't. I've wanted to go to University for a long time, I told my mother that. She went and told my Dad. Now his power over me had gained, I was no longer loose in the lead. I was locked in a cage. 

And it was all his fault! HIS FAULT!

Like a weak women, I couldn't do ANYTHING about it and it frustrated me. I needed to let this steam out. As planned, I got up, ready to sneak out. It's not the first time I've done this and I still haven't been caught. 

"I'll be back before they know it," I whisper to the night, taking off. Tonight I was going to cross all limits of right and wrong.

I was going to go to THE ALLEYWAY to drown all my sorrows and live up to my reputation.

"YOU DISGUSTING GIRL!"  I heard Father's voice in my head. "IS THIS HOW I RAISED YOU? I PROTECTED YOU FROM THIS AND YOU HAD THE DECENCY TO JUMP INTO THIS TRASH YOURSELF"

"My sweet petal, my baby? What has happened to you?" I heard my Mother's voice, "They were right my daughter has become the SLUT of the town,"

"JUST SHUT UP!" I screamed in the night clutching my head. "Just shut up," I breathed, tears in my eyes.   

"You know nothing,"  

x_x Vote and Comment x_x

💜💜💜

^ I'll be weeping the corner as I listen to this for the 100th time